Around the NHL - Episode XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Montreal's biggest issue throughout the Price era was a lack of a 1C.

Add to that the inability to sign players in FA, they have had about +$10 million in cap space for the last 3-5 years and haven’t used it. Totally cheap and bad management for such a rich team.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
On more than one occasion where the Sens are on the west coast and i stay up and watch both HNIC games, i wake up Sunday morning finding myself "unfit to play" in my Sunday morning league

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Just a lot of whining. Half the games are produced by Canadians and half by Americans. Canada is making out far better than the US in this deal with all the hotels, restaurants and arena staff being Canadian.

Reactions: Beville

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I’m cheering for Jason Spezza to do Well this playoffs - not to win a Cup on account his his jersey, but be a difference maker and leave memories in his Leaves jersey.

good luck

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
With the NHL Sens not in play until who knows when, no Sens AHL playoffs to watch our prospects in the late spring, the highly suspect giveaway of the 1st draft pick to an unknown team and then early fake playoff rounds its difficult for me to have more than just a passing interest in anything NHL

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Been watching old Sens games out of boredom. One thing for sure, Covid or not, Jared Cowen was never fit to play.
He was dominant in the ahl and had a good first nhl season. Had periods where he showed good potential and physical dominance.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Just seen the Blackhawks signed Pius Suter to a contract, was always interested in him as a prospect ever since he came to a training camp during the Boucher era.

always put up good numbers, just never got drafted

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Been watching old Sens games out of boredom. One thing for sure, Covid or not, Jared Cowen was never fit to play.
Jared Cowen was one of the worst 1st round picks we have ever had. He was so slow and immobile. Makes you question the "professional" scouting teams have.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Jared Cowen was one of the worst 1st round picks we have ever had. He was so slow and immobile. Makes you question the "professional" scouting teams have.

There's Jared Cowen 1.0 pre hip injury and Jared Cowen 2.0 post hip injury

Scouts scouted the 1.0 version.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
With the NHL Sens not in play until who knows when, no Sens AHL playoffs to watch our prospects in the late spring, the highly suspect giveaway of the 1st draft pick to an unknown team and then early fake playoff rounds its difficult for me to have more than just a passing interest in anything NHL
I’m definitely feeling similar...

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Jared Cowen was a completely different hockey player prior to his injuries that destroyed his career, prior to the first injury Mid draft year, he was a sure fire top 3 pick, then scouts had to reevaluate. Then he suffered multiple more injuries of the same area, and his game was gutted.

Never would have been the brightest, but the rest of his game took huge hits.

Reactions: SensFactor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad