Around The NHL Discussion 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
What Post? Is there link?

Check the main boards - there is a thread on this in the NHL discussion. I think the interesting thing is that the poster wasn't really nasty, just flat honest in his assessment.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Seabrook is LTIRed. I’m not saying he’s faking, but it seems very curious how Chicago’s expensive played always manage to have career ending injuries right when they’re falling off a cliff.
At least this one is actually somewhat believable unlike a certain few of their other ones , with double hip surgery and all

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I loathe Seabrook and Chicago but I can't really complain about this. Seems very similar to the situation Steen and the Blues were just in (though Seabrook's contract is 100x worse than Steen's).

Reactions: mk80 and Blueston

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Both Tinordi and Frederic fought Wilson in that game. Love to see fireworks like that.

Reaves and Gabriel had a good fight in the Vegas-SJ game.

Couture went after Pacioretty after getting hit away from the puck, similar to what happened to Bozak.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Wilson will get suspended long term for sure after that. It was a bad hit #1. And #2 he doesn’t have the luxury being a star player like a guy like Stone is.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
And I officially never want this guy on the Blues.

Letting an HFBoards poster get inside your head is the definition of fragile. Terrible look.

Lol overreaction

its clearly a joke, Voracek is a funny guy. hes not going to actually fight some guy posting on hfboards

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lol overreaction

its clearly a joke, Voracek is a funny guy. hes not going to actually fight some guy posting on hfboards
No shit they’re not actually gonna meet up and fist fight. Thank God you are here to break that news to us.

This isn’t the first time he has done this. Imagine any other player in the league openly whining about an HFBoards poster. Literally nobody else has ever done that, besides Voracek’s wimpy ass.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Can’t post the link on my phone at the moment, but do yourselves a favor and watch the goal Mat Barzal scored. Disgusting.

Reactions: Blueston

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
No shit they’re not actually gonna meet up and fist fight. Thank God you are here to break that news to us.

This isn’t the first time he has done this. Imagine any other player in the league openly whining about an HFBoards poster. Literally nobody else has ever done that, besides Voracek’s wimpy ass.

its really not that serious fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad