Around The NHL Discussion 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I'm sure this opinion will go about as well as a fart in church but if the Blues can't win it I hope Toronto does. I understand the complaints about the huge fanbase on here but I actually really like their team and love the city itself. Plus, it's been forever since they won it.

Edit -- I should've posted this opinion before Simon became a mod, now I am going to get banned :laugh:

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I'm sure this opinion will go about as well as a fart in church but if the Blues can't win it I hope Toronto does. I understand the complaints about the huge fanbase on here but I actually really like their team and love the city itself. Plus, it's been forever since they won it.

Edit -- I should've posted this opinion before Simon became a mod, now I am going to get banned :laugh:
It is a beautiful city. I don't want to be around if the Leafs win it all, though. The place will go berserk.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Hopefully there will be no Blues games only available on ESPN+
as a general rule, I refuse to pay for anything with a "+" in it

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I have to say the numbers match the eye test, the 4 biggest d-bags in the league - Subban, Wilson, Evander Kane, Marchand

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
And I officially never want this guy on the Blues.

Letting an HFBoards poster get inside your head is the definition of fragile. Terrible look.
People here underestimate how much stuff on HF lands elsewhere, or how many front-office people read stuff here for ideas or to get a different perspective. So Voracek mouthed off at Joe Fan. Big deal. Guys who've come through here have done worse and are still beloved by Blues fans. If that's the worst thing he does and he's putting up 20-45-65 year in and year out, I'll take that and not blink and take a moment to pull him aside and teach him how to use the mute function or block function on Twitter.

Reactions: mk80

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
People here underestimate how much stuff on HF lands elsewhere, or how many front-office people read stuff here for ideas or to get a different perspective. So Voracek mouthed off at Joe Fan. Big deal. Guys who've come through here have done worse and are still beloved by Blues fans. If that's the worst thing he does and he's putting up 20-45-65 year in and year out, I'll take that and not blink and take a moment to pull him aside and teach him how to use the mute function or block function on Twitter.
So you’re saying I have a lot of influence?

Good...this is very good.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad