Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
cut-2-2.jpg

LA Kings unveil NHL Stadium Series jerseys - ProHockeyTalk | NBC Sports

If the Sabres ever play in a Stadium Series game, they need to get shiny gold helmets, right?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I doubt this is in response to last night's game, but it is funny that a team makes some sort of move immediately after losing to Buffalo. We should have a spreadsheet... :biglaugh:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I doubt this is in response to last night's game, but it is funny that a team makes some sort of move immediately after losing to Buffalo. We should have a spreadsheet... :biglaugh:

This is how we fix our forwards. We need Botterill to start calling up every team we beat moments after the game, hoping we can catch their GM in panic mode. I mean, we've killed 3 coaches already this season. Only a matter of time until GMs start to feel their seats getting warm, too. :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This is how we fix our forwards. We need Botterill to start calling up every team we beat moments after the game, hoping we can catch their GM in panic mode. I mean, we've killed 3 coaches already this season. Only a matter of time until GMs start to feel their seats getting warm, too. :laugh:

I mean, Palve is no great shakes, even as an AHLer. It seems he's had a hard year adjusting to North America.

But to your premise, it would be amusing at least.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Anyone else without a horse in the B's-Pens race enjoying every hit, slash, and general d-baggery they do to one another?

Reactions: lauraP

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

trades and firings. We can start going back to last season I believe.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Panic mode or not..... at least they take some action. Look at all the coaches that have been dumped just this season yet Housley was given 2 years before being shown the door. The NHL used to operate at dinosaur (Brontosaur) speed when it came to making changes. It nows seems to adapted to a win now mentality. I guess the Berube hiring had a big effect there.

Meanwhile Bront0 Botterill continues to operate like we're all living in the Cretaceous.

Reactions: Chainshot

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
8 points, maybe 9 based on tiebreakers

At the time of posting it was 6 - now 8 due to Florida winning a game in hand.

I'm targeting 3rd in division as opposed to the wildcard. That seems to be the easiest route imo & why I said we need Toronto & Florida to falter.

Panthers coming back to win late last night... Wasn't what we needed.

But I'm hopeful with the home run of games coming after the ASG - mostly against beatable teams - that they can at least keep the pressure on & stick around.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
NHL Power Rankings: Handing out midseason superlatives

22. Buffalo Sabres (22-20-7)
Previous rank: 22
Most likely to get your coach fired
After a hot start to the season, the Sabres have cooled down quite a bit. With just 13 wins since Oct. 25, they seem to have a knack for pushing teams over the edge. Of the seven coaches who have been relieved of their duties this season, three of them were fired after their team lost to Buffalo, according to The Athletic's Scott Wheeler. Coaches on the hot seat, beware of the Sabres moving forward.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia