Around the NHL: 2019-20 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
"The Dallas Stars expect all of our employees to act with integrity and exhibit professional behavior while working for and representing our organization. This decision was made due to unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League."

It'll be interesting to see what exactly happened that led to this. Especially curious whether it relates to an incident that happened a while ago that the Stars weren't planning on doing anything about until the league decided to start kicking some of the old boys out of the old boys' club, or whether it's something the players just brought to management's attention.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

The speculation is going to fly with this one.

I wonder if it was more of a normal HR thing?

Well, if it's not related to the league cracking down on player abuse, then yeah, that opens up a whole new can of worms. A legal/criminal issue that hasn't become public yet? A personal issue (e.g., substance abuse)? Something else? What a strange situation.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Well, if it's not related to the league cracking down on player abuse, then yeah, that opens up a whole new can of worms. A legal/criminal issue that hasn't become public yet? A personal issue (e.g., substance abuse)? Something else? What a strange situation.

It's the time of year where someone gets overserved at the company holiday party and does something so stupid that they get fired.

Maybe it was something like that...

Reactions: joshjull

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

I mean.....if it's not impending-Code-of-Conduct related and not abuse-related and the Stars "had no choice"..................pretty much all that's left is something personal. And for a straight-up firing and not a suspension? Gotta be something quite serious, IMO. I have my thoughts/suspicions.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
I mean.....if it's not impending-Code-of-Conduct related and not abuse-related and the Stars "had no choice"..................pretty much all that's left is something personal. And for a straight-up firing and not a suspension? Gotta be something quite serious, IMO. I have my thoughts/suspicions.
Me too. Out of respect for not starting rumors I won’t say. The vagueness is only going to spread rumors..it’s probably going go get out soon anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->