Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge13

May 30, 2018
Nice seeing Ovi win, I was at his first MSG game and sat right behind his parents. Nice folks, no english though

Congrats to Barry Trotz, been a fan of his since seeing him coach the AHL Baltimore Skipjacks !

Congrats to George Mcphee too

Reactions: TheTakedown

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Ah so since I'm happy for Ovi I can't be a Rangers fan. Thanks for that I guess.

I honestly was not expecting this much salt.

Yes lots of salt. Like that course thick salt that comes from trapani sicily. the real salty shit. Proud of Ranger fans on here who can be the bigger person.

Reactions: TheTakedown

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
You can be happy for Ovechkin but if you're happy for the Caps and especially their ****ing fans, you're gonna get this salt.

I didn't say I was happy for the team or the fans, never would. Still getting salt.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Ah so since I'm happy for Ovi I can't be a Rangers fan. Thanks for that I guess.

I honestly was not expecting this much salt.
Aside from not liking the Capitals a lot of the posters here have never seen the Rangers win a Cup and are looking at an uncertain future (Rangers could be the next Maple Leafs with a 50 year drought). The Capitals and Rangers both had a history of coming up short in the playoffs so seeing the Capitals overcome that is not easy to see.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yes lots of salt. Like that course thick salt that comes from trapani sicily. the real salty ****. Proud of Ranger fans on here who can be the bigger person.

When were they ever the bigger people?

Three times we knocked them out. Never "congratulations" or "good series." Not once. Always an excuse. Always they deserved to win. Rooted for NJ in 2012, rooted for Boston in 2013, rooted for Tampa in 2015. Hell, rooted for the Kings in 2014 when they didn't even make it.

f*** those people. f*** their team. f*** their arena. f*** their horn. f*** their Stanley Cup. I'm going to the be the little person on this one because the world is a worse place when Caps fans are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad