Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
so who's next in the f***ing metro division? Just let the Jackets win please cause if the f***ing devils, Flyers or Islanders win we will have to have group therapy on here.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Growing up in North America (specifically Canada perhaps?), I truly have no comprehension of how THIS isn't the pinnacle accomplishment in the sport as opposed to Olympic gold.

I agree. I'm not much of a flag-waver though I love my country. Olympics are good but in hockey the Stanley Cup is the Holy Grail. The biggest and the one that matters the most.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I agree. I'm not much of a flag-waver though I love my country. Olympics are good but in hockey the Stanley Cup is the Holy Grail. The biggest and the one that matters the most.
I agree I wish I could say the olympic medal is but I would be lying.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
so who's next in the ****ing metro division? Just let the Jackets win please cause if the ****ing devils, Flyers or Islanders win we will have to have group therapy on here.
Just hand me a rope if that happens

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Idk this is way easier to stomach than the ****ing Penguins winning.
Couldn't disagree more. Would much rather see the Penguins win another one than see OV win his first. Watching him lift the cup was almost as bad as seeing the Rangers lose deep in the playoffs.

Reactions: bl02

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Thank God NBC is cutting out so I don't need to see that piece of filth Tom Wilson lift the Cup.

I turned it off after the icing

giphy.gif

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad