Tampa, Fl
Mantha to Vegas for a 2nd and 4th.

Memba Mantha?
lotr-lord.gif

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I'd much rather face New York (or Boston). Let the Panthers and Lightning kick each other around for 6-7 games.

I doubt TB could even go 5 with them (Fla). Only way would Vasy going God mode. Fla I'd say is destined for a cup finals appearance this year not even gonna lie. And I don't see anybody in the EC having a chance against them.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I doubt TB could even go 5 with them (Fla). Only way would Vasy going God mode. Fla I'd say is destined for a cup finals appearance this year not even gonna lie. And I don't see anybody in the EC having a chance against them.
I don't disagree. I was hoping to see them dismantle Toronto in the first round, but it looks like that matchup isn't likely.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I don't disagree. I was hoping to see them dismantle Toronto in the first round, but it looks like that matchup isn't likely.

I don't mind watching Boston send them to golf season, there is a little bit of history their. I think at the moment Edmonton probably gets to the SCF also. I've seen a lot of Col fans upset that the Av's are kinda having a cup hangover year.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
It's wild to me that DeBrusk ate the crosscheck to the face... and seemingly didn't care? until Marchand ate one too. If dad weren't busy calling another game, I'm sure he'd have been yelling at the tv.

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
I don't think he would have gone after McCabe even then if the puck hadn't been out of play. It's like at a very early age Jake decided he wasn't going to be one bit like his dad. Not a bad thing, he's 10x more talented, but he could afford to play with a little more heat.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
  • Haha
Reactions: Konnan511

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I love that there's a thread in the main forum about Vegas circumventing the cap again because of Stone's lacerated spleen. Now that's dedication by Stone.

I'm not saying there are any shenanigans involved...but there is a little cut on Stone's chest that resembles the blade of an opinel #8...not saying he let someone put a knife in him, but I'm saying I've heard there's a resemblance. :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad