GDT: Around the League

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Sounds like Alec Martinez. At 4M he's got a pretty decent price tag too. They'd have to clear out Matheson or Yandle long term though. I guess I get the thinking of making a non- rental move. Why spend futures this deadline and then potentially spend more next deadline for another defenseman? Because next season we will probably, hopefully, be better. I see next season as the year we start to "go for it". We might be giving picks to Seattle too so that's a lot of picks and prospects we'd be shipping out the door in the span of a year.

Martinez and Ek would make a pretty good top pair.

The Problem is Matheson Year to prove was this Year and when your Coach mention twice he has to be more concistent, then the Problem is there.
But the Problem is a Team can only take one Defensman with bad plays and Yandle add Points and doesnt play Defensiv. Matheson try to play a non physical defensive Game, but has only limited offens.
That yesterday was a Night you won´t forget for Matheson. But with all the Hype on his good plays, he also did a bad timed Puck check took a Penalty and Toronto scored on the PP.
When there would at list a complete defensive Game of Matheson that would not a Problem, or better Playmaker ability.

The overall Question or Big Question Mark. How much time should Matheson get more?

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Toronto says its an Upper Body Injury and they fear it could lead to another concussion. Anderson was out with a concussion once before.
But the blame goes complete on Muzzin no matter which writer you watch.

Keefe said it is a neck injury which is UBI. I was surprised that he is detailed.

Also, I am not sure it happened on the Vatrano slide. Pysky bumped slightly into him and he reacted slowly

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Keefe said it is a neck injury which is UBI. I was surprised that he is detailed.

Also, I am not sure it happened on the Vatrano slide. Pysky bumped slightly into him and he reacted slowly

That what i read, said. Vatrano get pushed in Anderson skates front with no chance to denied the Contact. That was the first heavy hit.
And then Muzzin Bumped also into Anderson while he already was down, more a drive by contact but with speed. Thats what i readed today.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
That what i read, said. Vatrano get pushed in Anderson skates front with no chance to denied the Contact. That was the first heavy hit.
And then Muzzin Bumped also into Anderson while he already was down, more a drive by contact but with speed. Thats what i readed today.

No there was another contact way before. Pysyk bumped into Andersen lightly

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
image.jpg

3:45am here. Gonna watch this period then hit the sack.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Oh thank god Rangers pulled through.

Win tommorrow and leave Toronto far behind.

AK Bolt Fan

Jan 17, 2015
Chugiak, Alaska
Hey everybody, I know you hate us, (the Lightning) and we hate you, but let's get together in the first round of the playoffs and hate each other more when it comes to the postseason. I hate the Maple Fleas a 1000 times over your team so let's make it happen?

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Hey everybody, I know you hate us, (the Lightning) and we hate you, but let's get together in the first round of the playoffs and hate each other more when it comes to the postseason. I hate the Maple Fleas a 1000 times over your team so let's make it happen?
Maybe second round? I just want us to finally make it to the second round at least.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Makes sense on Campbell.
Friedman was saying Dubas knows Campbell, he traded for him back in 2011-12 in OHL.
Clifford is more of what they need but what about that defense still?
Clifford is quite decent defensively for a forward, so that's a plus. It's a shame, I really would have wanted him here.
Campbell might not be great, but he's a huge upgrade over Hutch.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site

Even though you root for the Bolts, proud to see a fellow IBEW brother on here!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad