GDT: Around the League

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Islanders lose again :laugh:

Them and CBJ have a really tough run coming up. Dallas is good but struggling, if Florida can beat them, they'll take care of NJD and Detroit and come Monday may be in a playoff spot.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So I was looking at tickets in Detroit last night (Detroit season is all but over, so I'll probably end up just getting scalper tickets (BTW, it might be the Panthers second most important game on the year, as its the last game in hand against Toronto)) and I can find tickets in Detroit for under $10 US.

On the other hand, I was thinking well maybe its time I go to a game in Toronto. I haven't been there in 20 years. But I see that the cheapest nosebleed ticket in Toronto is $120 US on StubHub. That is ridiculous, and therefore I most likely will not go.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
So I was looking at tickets in Detroit last night (Detroit season is all but over, so I'll probably end up just getting scalper tickets (BTW, it might be the Panthers second most important game on the year, as its the last game in hand against Toronto)) and I can find tickets in Detroit for under $10 US.

On the other hand, I was thinking well maybe its time I go to a game in Toronto. I haven't been there in 20 years. But I see that the cheapest nosebleed ticket in Toronto is $120 US on StubHub. That is ridiculous, and therefore I most likely will not go.
At BBT, for $120, you probably get Club Red, a zamboni ride, and a huggie huggie from Stanley C.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL

That is a jack*** comment by Reilly Smith. No class speaking about a former team like that. Hope as his career winds down teams remember comments like this.

And Cold Cat, if that's how you feel about the Panthers, change to Cold Leaf or something else cold.

Sick and tired of comments such as these.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
That is a jack*** comment by Reilly Smith. No class speaking about a former team like that. Hope as his career winds down teams remember comments like this.

And Cold Cat, if that's how you feel about the Panthers, change to Cold Leaf or something else cold.

There should be more Panthers Fans like you. I'm serious. like 17k worth of them to fill the stadium regularly.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007

giphy.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

I apologized in the pregame thread. Again, it was merely an observation. I'm a big fan of this team and supporter.

Reactions: Rahooji

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
There should be more Panthers Fans like you. I'm serious. like 17k worth of them to fill the stadium regularly.
I can’t help it but this is really quite funny. Not polite but funny! :)

Reactions: Rahooji

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
CBJ-PIT without fans...Here we go. Huge disadvantage for them

Sharks also not playing with fans for 3 games

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad