Around the League Volume 5 - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Wow. The Canes, the Canes with all their 'superstars' come back, in Washington and win in game 7.

Defending Stanley Cup champs too.

Just makes us look that much more pathetic will all our 'stars'.

Reactions: Ratboy and mcleex

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
last night Lou Lam probably gave a wry smile, tonight was Trotz's turn.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
Just when I finished talking about greasy f***s, now I have to watch these bunch of jerks win the series.

GalacticaActual

Mar 23, 2010
Mississauga, Ontario
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hurricanes just eliminated the Stanley Cup Champions.

It is rather embarrassing how horrible the Maple Leafs are. Hurricanes don't have Matthews, Marner, Tavares and Nylander, and they made it past the 1st round. NY Islanders don't have Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander, and they made it past the 1st round.

Are we ever going to perform anything meaningful with Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander?

There are 8 other playoff teams now that are doing just fine without Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander...​

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
The worst part about it is, all these fans of teams that don't give a crap are always rewarded.

Friggin die hard Leaf hockey fans here can't get a sniff.

It's honestly a cosmic joke at this point.

Pathetic.

Reactions: ECanuck and Ratboy

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hurricanes just eliminated the Stanley Cup Champions.

It is rather embarrassing how horrible the Maple Leafs are. Hurricanes don't have Matthews, Marner, Tavares and Nylander, and they made it past the 1st round. NY Islanders don't have Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander, and they made it past the 1st round.

Are we ever going to perform anything meaningful with Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander?

There are 8 other playoff teams now that are doing just fine without Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nylander...​

This is the first time I've watched the series and this is what the Hurricanes have:

Fantastic puck pressure and support on every inch of the ice.
D moves the puck well.
They have a PK that can pressure. Washington always sets up shop against us.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
the canes winning makes us losing that much more difficult to take. so many strong teams were bounced and we cant take advantage. like srsly

Well, what's tougher to see is how loose they were mentally and how hard they skated. Straight lines, pucks to the net, backchecks, and a strong blueline to fall back on.

Reactions: Ratboy

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
after a mind boggling first round these are now the most uninteresting playoffs i can think of. what the f*** are these brackets.

edit: woops I didn't mean to quote someone

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
The worst part about it is, all these fans of teams that don't give a crap are always rewarded.

Friggin die hard Leaf hockey fans here can't get a sniff.

It's honestly a cosmic joke at this point.

Pathetic.
yeah I'm sure the dozen or so Canes die-hards are celebrating right now.

Reactions: HellasLEAF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad