Around the League Volume 5 - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
What the hell?

I want them to wollow in mediocrity forever, no playoffs or high draft picks

Wouldn't it be nice if both of our teams were good at the same time,though? There hasn't been a real rivalry in ages. Imagine a playoff series between the 2 teams. It would be grade A entertainment.

Reactions: Duffman955

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Wouldn't it be nice if both of our teams were good at the same time,though? There hasn't been a real rivalry in ages. Imagine a playoff series between the 2 teams. It would be grade A entertainment.

I just can't go there, like any major rival I hope they crash and burn

I hate any team I don't support, i blame living in the UK and Europe for 15 years and becoming a huge Wrexham FC and avid football fan for that

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
man I really hope New York hangs on here and we beat MTL tomorrow (preferably in a dramatic comeback, like being down 3-0 in the third and scoring 4 in 10 minutes to take it) would be a great end to the regular season :nod:

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I really want MTL finished tonight because I don't really trust the Leafs to do the job themselves to be completely honest (although I bet CLB will beat OTT anyway).

The Leafs are better than MTL but won't compete as hard as the Canadiens will if the game means something to MTL.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Cbj better win today. Or Montreal will be super motivated tomorrow to the point of their usual accidental on purpose running our goalie. That might be game that we will suffer some unnecessary injuries. I would rather have uneventful game tomorrow.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
I just can't go there, like any major rival I hope they crash and burn

I hate any team I don't support, i blame living in the UK and Europe for 15 years and becoming a huge Wrexham FC and avid football fan for that

I don't exactly wish them the best either. I'm just a snobby Canadian hockey elitist who would much rather have a team like the Habs in the playoffs if only for one round. Carolina and their "fun" gimmicky mickey mouse bullshit can get lost.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
I don't exactly wish them the best either. I'm just a snobby Canadian hockey elitist who would much rather have a team like the Habs in the playoffs if only for one round. Carolina and their "fun" gimmicky mickey mouse bull**** can get lost.
Carolina is already in. Cbj might at least give
Tampa some trouble and make it longer series, so strategically it’s better for us if cbj make it in. Montreal will be 4-0 series.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I don't exactly wish them the best either. I'm just a snobby Canadian hockey elitist who would much rather have a team like the Habs in the playoffs if only for one round. Carolina and their "fun" gimmicky mickey mouse bull**** can get lost.

I hate that gimmicky bull**** as well, I don't have ties to Canada as a country, only the Leafs so other Canadian teams making it means nothing to me

I only know I hate the Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad