Around the League vol 4 - Own Goals Count Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
This game looks fun....

Screenshot_20190321-231645_theScore.jpg

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Other than B2B games Babcock won't rest him until the team have the spot secured.

If he does that he's a moron

We can easily give Andersen a breather down the stretch if he needs it

We don't desperately need the points, we're going to be 3rd in division

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
It’s extremely unlikely that the Isles fall out, but boy, I would love that.

Imagine if Columbus misses the playoffs, with just two picks in the upcoming draft.

Well the good news is that when the owner hires a new president he can pick an entire new organization right from the GM on down to the 6th dman. No one will survive that mess.

Tazz Bleed

Mar 22, 2019
If Boston loses tonight in regulation, maybe a slight window opens again. If Leafs go on a tear, they can still catch them. Very importable, I know, but until it is mathematically impossible gotta keep hoping.

That’s true, only non fans give up on their teams. I’m okay with pointing out the flaws or things that players need to work on, & obviously players who should have been moved long ago. But don’t give up on your team after every loss like the sky is falling in. My personal pet peeve is Babcock and his coaching. I wasn’t impressed with him at the beginning and didn’t think he was good for the young players, I was hoping that I was wrong, no such luck. He’s terrible with young players and now having him for the past 4 years I understand how he was only able to win one cup with the Red Wings team totally stacked, & hell they were mostly veterans. Also I found out that Larkin was going to stay in college & became a free agent if Holland resigned Babcock. That would be a huge loss for the club considering the kid has been their top point producer Go the the last two seasons. And Babcock thinks that there’s players knocking down the door to come and play for him. That’s hilarious. Go Leafs Go.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Hurts to see the bruins having basically clinched 2nd place with 8 games left. The leafs crapped the bed for way too long this year and the bruins turned it on and became a elite team. Now we will be starting the series at the TD Garden.

We havent lost more then 2 games in a row all season, and it took the Bruins going 18 straight games with a point to do it.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Draisaitl 4th. in league scoring.

Yes, he plays with McDavid, but he has proven he can do it with McDavid out.

I remember people here being down on him during the Memorial Cup ... need clear lenses.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Great day of hockey tomorrow with a bunch of games with playoff implications starting at noon, 2, 6 and 7 . Great day to grill.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
I can't believe Boston re-signed Chara. Guy is an overgrown dinosaur with nothing in the tank. Just can't wait till he retires along with Bergeron and Rask gets exposed for the bad goalie he is.

Reactions: Lilou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad