Around the League vol 4 - Own Goals Count Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Gotcha. I Thought you were in Med school in Ga. Athens/Augusta and Mercer are the ones I know about.

Those are it for MD programs. PCOM has a DO campus in Suwanee. Nah those bastards at MCG rejected me after the dean lathered me up in my interview feelsbadman. Mercer has a very pointed rural primary care focus which isn't what I want to do so never stood a chance there.

I think I got in where I did on the back of my Lego building skills which was actually part of the interview, true story. I built the f*** out them Legos man.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Avalanche clinch, the end for the Yotes, big props to them coming so close with all there injuries, I have no doubt they will be playoff bound next year

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
Those are it for MD programs. PCOM has a DO campus in Suwanee. Nah those bastards at MCG rejected me after the dean lathered me up in my interview feelsbadman. Mercer has a very pointed rural primary care focus which isn't what I want to do so never stood a chance there.

I think I got in where I did on the back of my Lego building skills which was actually part of the interview, true story. I built the **** out them Legos man.
Haha, that's awesome man! I once got a job talking about Lego.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I just realized Ottawa is a lock for dead last this year, meaning Colorado is guaranteed a top 4 pick, since Ottawa chose to give Colorado their first round pick this year instead of last. They chose Brady Tkachuk last year, but wow, imagine if Colorado gets Jack Hughes with Ottawa’s pick. Could be a bigger deal than Toronto missing out on Tyler Seguin in 2010 from the Kessel trade, and at least we ended up with Matthews, who is even better.

I thought this would be bigger news, but I hadn’t noticed any such talk on Hfboards.

Because it wasn’t the leafs

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
Please Rangers, win tonight so that tomorrow's game has some intrigue around it.

its kind of a shit scenario for us either way. if they lose then the habs are gonna be playing for everything if we start blowing them out they may take liberties. if the jackets win tonight they may just do it anyway cause they are gonna be out. really wish the nhl didn't have that stupid 4 call up rule. this would be a great game to just call up a bunch of marlies since the game really doesn't have any bearing for us besides wailing on the habs one more time

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
its kind of a **** scenario for us either way. if they lose then the habs are gonna be playing for everything if we start blowing them out they may take liberties. if the jackets win tonight they may just do it anyway cause they are gonna be out. really wish the nhl didn't have that stupid 4 call up rule. this would be a great game to just call up a bunch of marlies since the game really doesn't have any bearing for us besides wailing on the habs one more time
They’re players not fans

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
One word "Domi" a wildcard that can do something stupid no matter what game it is. Beyond him im pretty sure they are salty as hell after how the last game ended

I’d like to think you’re right but it’ll be just another snooze fest

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I dont know if I wanted a dejected Habs team tomorrow that may not care about suspensions and do something dirty, or one trying to win who may do something dirty like run Andersen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad