Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Personally I'd put in a waiver claim for Schmaltz.

Said this in another thread but;

Jordan Schmaltz is on waivers for STL.

He's had a rough year, but 17-18 and 16-17 were good years for him. In the positive on essentially every analytic.

Might be a guy Dubas claims in favor of Holl. He's a guy I think Babcock would like as well.

I'm not sure he'll make it to us in the waiver priority though.

Reactions: Liminality

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Said this in another thread but;

Jordan Schmaltz is on waivers for STL.

He's had a rough year, but 17-18 and 16-17 were good years for him. In the positive on essentially every analytic.

Might be a guy Dubas claims in favor of Holl. He's a guy I think Babcock would like as well.

I'm not sure he'll make it to us in the waiver priority though.

Yeah, I don't think he makes it past 29 teams.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
It's crazy that we're only at the half way point of the season and Kucherov is already at 69 points and there's already 5 players over 60 points.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Nah, McDavid has to request a trade within the next few years. This is just ridiculous at this point.

Its not there yet. You can already see it coming; everybody is going to get fired this summer, McDavid will give the new guys a chance. Hes got at least 5 years left there at minimum.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
McDavid was literally on the same line as Kassian- this is a disgrace.

Hockey fans are going to have to wait like 3-4 more years to see him in the playoffs. I as much as I loath the Oilers as a team, I hate Chia for what he’s deprived is from watching

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
They gotta clean that mess up ASAP. Its gonna take the new GM a couple years just to get everything together. Im hoping for Tavares 2.0 :crossfing

They need someone new to clear it out top to bottom. Just fire everyone and bring in his own guys, like Shanahan did. They literally do nothing well in the organization.

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
The problem is that they burned all their best assets. They have to tank again and rebuild, which is a travesty with McDavid on their team.

In other news, if the playoffs start today we face Boston.
I'm of the mindset that we have to face them and beat them to excise those Boston demons. And if we were to lose in a 1st round matchup again, it puts the pressure on management and coaching to figure things out even more.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Vancouver media guy calling into Toronto sports radio show: Elias Pettersson is like the second coming of Wayne Gretzky.

What happens when EP is just one of the several very good young players clearly a notch below McDavid? This Gretzky comparison makes that a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad