Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
That kid for Montreal would have gotten his teethe knocked out I was Canucks coach.That was bush league and not even a penalty tells you how bad NHL officials are. .I would of sent someone to even that score

Yeah, that looks like an olympic wrestling take down. Grabs him with too hands and pretends to fall together as if by accident. Really dirty. And the way the media puts it: just tangled up...can't even speak the truth. That ankle doesn't look good...most likely a serious ankle sprain, probably swollen and will require at least a month to heal properly and skate again...might have a sore knee too.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Yeah, that looks like an olympic wrestling take down. Grabs him with too hands and pretends to fall together as if by accident. Really dirty. And the way the media puts it: just tangled up...can't even speak the truth. That ankle doesn't look good...most likely a serious ankle sprain, probably swollen and will require at least a month to heal properly and skate again...might have a sore knee too.

Watch the swing of the stick at very end

Reactions: Superstar

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Watch the swing of the stick at very end

That's such a cowardly and weasel move, he should get a hearing and a fine at the very least. You know...Jeremy Jacobs, Bruins' owner, he would have called Parros if Pettersson is a Bruin.

Last edited:

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
It amazes me how biased some of you are and so quick to judge Kotkaniemi despite the fact that if you watch the video, you notice Pettersson stopped skating. You'll also notice Kotkaniemi was looking at the puck and not in front of where he was skating which resulted in the collision.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It amazes me how biased some of you are and so quick to judge Kotkaniemi despite the fact that if you watch the video, you notice Pettersson stopped skating. You'll also notice Kotkaniemi was looking at the puck and not in front of where he was skating which resulted in the collision.

It looked to like Pettersson was trying to interfere with him....not a dirty play by him but I bet he thinks twice the next time. Especially if he’s out a long time.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I'm not sure I could keep being a fan if I was an Oilers fan, at least not until Chia and the higher ups are gone. Worst part is their owner is trash too. Completely wasting a generational player's talents.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I'm not sure I could keep being a fan if I was an Oilers fan, at least not until Chia and the higher-ups are gone. Worst part is their owner is trash too. Completely wasting a generational player's talents.

A lot of hockey fans don't like what's going on in Oiler country,

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I'm not sure I could keep being a fan if I was an Oilers fan, at least not until Chia and the higher ups are gone. Worst part is their owner is trash too. Completely wasting a generational player's talents.
It is not just Chia, they were like that before Chia got there. I am not talking about those missed 1st rounders but they pretty much had no players from 2nd- 7th rounders playing for them for like the past 8 yrs is just horrible.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
A lot of hockey fans don't like what's going on in Oiler country,

Can't say I'm upset about their situation as a Leaf fan. Maybe I'd be more sympathetic if their fans didn't hate us so much. Definitely feel bad for McDavid though.

It is not just Chia, they were like that before Chia got there. I am not talking about those missed 1st rounders but they pretty much had no players from 2nd- 7th rounders playing for them for like the past 8 yrs is just horrible.

Yeah, they have an old boys culture there and their owner is at fault for it.

They need a whole organizational change.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Can't say I'm upset about their situation as a Leaf fan. Maybe I'd be more sympathetic if their fans didn't hate us so much. Definitely feel bad for McDavid though.

Beside the Lucic signing, Chia is trying to improve the team. We can say they overpaid for McD and Drai but there is no way Drai is willing to take anything around 6mil after that season while McD signed for 12.5mil. The Talbot trade was good, the Hall and Eberle trades were horrible but I think the Eberle trade had more to do with Salary Cap.
Anyhow, Oilers is such a mess and it is no longer funny any more.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017

I feel bad for him as a hockey player, he is filthy rich already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->