GDT: Around the League: Playoff Edition Part V

Which team are you cheering against now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Avs over Sharks.
Isles over Canes.
Jackets over Bruins (unless the Bruins do that thing where they suck in the first round but then wake up again.)
Blues/Stars is a tossup, I'll take Stars.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Why the tor/bos series?

Because Jim Hughson, Craig Simpson, and a million bitter Leafs fans cried that Boston got away with a couple of hooks and holds in a game they completely controlled from start to finish. Of note, the Leafs had more PP's in said game than the Bruins, up until Kadri went into idiot mode late in the third period.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
There are no more "favorites" left and the teams remaining are all decent teams.

For the first time probably ever I am fine with any team winning the cup.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Time to see if Columbus can back up that insane first round performance. Boston is in game shape and ready to go, Bob might need to hold down the fort a little bit tonight. Woo here we go!

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Exactly haha I wouldn’t be shocked if CBJ comes out flying.
I think Torts' emergence as a more level-headed coach gets more players going. Grating on guys and blowing up 24/7 gets tiring - that's why it was near impossible to have old iron mike as a team's coach for more than a season or two. They should have a better 2nd and 3rd.

Pretty good chance Boston gets tired late in the game, but then again this is the playoffs so who the f*** knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad