Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
was trochek for brodin? Man at the time i probably would have done that. this year though brodin has looked like our best defensemen, so part of me is glad that didnt happen.
I would've done it then, looking at them both now? I probably still do it now.

That ship has sailed though.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Danault apparently turned down 6Mx5. Not sure if it's the team, role, or contract he has an issue with, but there's zero shot I even consider him at more than that.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Danault apparently turned down 6Mx5. Not sure if it's the team, role, or contract he has an issue with, but there's zero shot I even consider him at more than that.
It was the same rejection spoke on preseason and that was reported to be 5x5 because he wants half a mill more allegedly.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Can’t believe how bad this preds team is

I think them and Buffalo were about the easiest calls to be ‘bad’ compared to where some had them.

Biggest surprise to me is Laf. Young kid, strange times, and all that but I don’t see it. He needs to make major strides to not be seen as a bust in about 5yrs.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Lake Tahoe game fail.

The ice is horrendous. Game is likely delayed until tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow's game got moved from 2PM to 7PM.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Nino is looking pretty good this year. 9G, 2A in 15 GP.
Donato as well. 3G, 5A in 15 GP.

I know there wasn't much space for Donato, but BG really shouldn't have traded him for what he did. If anything, just leave him on the roster as another option for Seattle.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Find myself hate watching the Leafs a lot. Amusing to watch them and read delusional Leaf fan posts thinking they have a shot at anything this year with that defense and goaltending.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We don't play STL till April 10th. Too bad we can't play them now when they have:
Tarasenko
Parayko
Schwartz
Thomas
Bozak
Barbashev
Gunnarson

all out injured. None of it is Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events