Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
SIX alternate captains??

Three for home games, three for away games, wait and see who earns the C? I feel like another team did this somewhat recently too. Like within the last decade.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Sucks that guys like Pitlick are the ones Minnesota gets to pick up. Also wondering if Minnesota couldn't swing a minor trade.

Barre-Boulet has better AHL numbers sure but NHL at least so far and with a small sample size, they are about the same. I'm not losing sleep over not claiming him.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Barre-Boulet has better AHL numbers sure but NHL at least so far and with a small sample size, they are about the same. I'm not losing sleep over not claiming him.

I have more faith in Tampa Bay's development than I do in Nashville's development in terms of forwards.

Also 3 goals > 2 assists

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I have nothing against Pitlick. He might end up being an ok bottom six player. I just don't see him as being the missing piece on the other side of Fiala. It seems we have some players who can do what Pitlick can down in Iowa. If I was Fiala I would be pissed, and looking for a way out of here. He is our second most talented forward, and is being played with unskilled bottom six players at best.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I have more faith in Tampa Bay's development than I do in Nashville's development in terms of forwards.

Also 3 goals > 2 assists

That's your opinion...still not losing sleep over not claiming him, which, as you said, we wouldn't have been able to anyway.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I have nothing against Pitlick. He might end up being an ok bottom six player. I just don't see him as being the missing piece on the other side of Fiala. It seems we have some players who can do what Pitlick can down in Iowa. If I was Fiala I would be pissed, and looking for a way out of here. He is our second most talented forward, and is being played with unskilled bottom six players at best.

He doesn’t have to look too hard.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Well, here comes the (re-)debut of the NHL on ESPN. Curious to see how the broadcast evolves and how it differs from Turner's tomorrow.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
They forgot how to pronounce "Zucker", who lasted 12 minutes into the season before leaving injured.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
As far as I can tell, he's just a healthy scratch.
I would be pissed going from a locked-in starter for a playoff team to a healthy scratch on an expansion team.

Could really damage/end his career if thats how they plan to use him for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad