Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
8.2M AAV, makes Kaprizov's 9 look better for us

Agreed. Tkachuk is a great player, leader and brings the grit. Scoring isn't everything, but $8.2 million AAV is alot of someone with a career .64 ppg avg.

Last edited:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
i thought suzuki got 6m per? either way i dont see how we keep zucc and fiala moving forward. id rather trade zucc.

Suzuki got just under $8M, Tkachuk just over.

If Fiala has the season that we all hope he has, though it may be neutered by his linemates, he should blow the doors off of both of them. Add that to the fact that he doesn't even have to go to the negotiating table if he's not incentivized enough to do so, and it's looking pretty grim IMO.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Suzuki got just under $8M, Tkachuk just over.

If Fiala has the season that we all hope he has, though it may be neutered by his linemates, he should blow the doors off of both of them. Add that to the fact that he doesn't even have to go to the negotiating table if he's not incentivized enough to do so, and it's looking pretty grim IMO.
i dont disagree, he is gonna get a hefty raise. i want it to be from us though so zucc needs to put in his 10 team list and we need to get his cap off the books. greenway for that matter can also be dealt saving us roughly 9 mill with greenway raise as long as we take very little coming back or only picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad