Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, so I assume these patches will go on jerseys for sale as well? Guess I better buy one this year.
I would think so, but I'm not sure. I swear I've seen soccer jerseys around with random ads on them

I am 78% sure the NBA jerseys you buy from the online shop at least don't have the ad patches. Considering on a hockey jersey, those patches would have to be mass produced and then pressed on to the jersey, I would lean towards them not being on the jerseys fans will buy. But Obviously I don't know that as a fact.

Reactions: Wild11MN

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Ruh roh, I like that arena. Sure it's out of the way for most of the Valley but the parking and getting in / out of the stadium to my section was a breeze.

I'm certainly said. My parent's are snow birds with a house about 20 minutes away. Been to lots of games there. If they move to Phoenix, or any of the other locals gonna be much more inconvenient.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I'm certainly said. My parent's are snow birds with a house about 20 minutes away. Been to lots of games there. If they move to Phoenix, or any of the other locals gonna be much more inconvenient.
Yeah I'm in the east valley out here so glendale was a pretty far drive, but I appreciated a less dense area for the stadium, gigantic flat open parking with easy flowing traffic.

Outsiders opinion, it seems like the Coyotes have always sat on the fence their approach to their arena, which not surprising has created more trouble and more work for them and a lot of lack of being content.
I haven't paid too much attention, I just know the games here are lot more fun than the X with a much younger and rowdier demo

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ruh roh, I like that arena. Sure it's out of the way for most of the Valley but the parking and getting in / out of the stadium to my section was a breeze.
Lots of food options in Westgate before the games too. I think moving to Phoenix or Tempe would be better overall, but I agree, I like that area.

Reactions: 123TripleDoge

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
If Habs match it, Kotkaniemi can just keep accepting the qualifying offer and never take a pay cut.

Impressive level of pettiness.

BlackBusa24

Dec 13, 2018
I'm not mad, I'm not sad...just tired of hearing about him. Too bad his back didn't hold out and allow him to effective for longer.

I mean... I would have been happier if they pulled a Chicago and made up a reason for him to ltir the rest of his contract... It's not like he didn't have the back issues... More probable than him suddenly becoming allergic to his equipment

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I mean... I would have been happier if they pulled a Chicago and made up a reason for him to ltir the rest of his contract... It's not like he didn't have the back issues... More probable than him suddenly becoming allergic to his equipment

That only works if the player is willing to go along. Parise is adamant on playing

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003

Hard to do that when Parise still wants to play.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Agreed, that would've been the ideal way for the team as far as cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad