Around The League LV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hahahahha Sharks make it look so easy. 3-1 Sharks now.

Edit: Hahahah this game is weird. 3-2 Sharks now

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
IMO both the Sharks and Hawks would be so much more dangerous with legit goalies. I'm not sold on Niemi.

Treefingers

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 21, 2006
Vancouver
lol...what a joke. Desjardins with a shoulder-to-shoulder hit on Mayers and he gets 5.

Tom Kowal is a terrible ref.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Sharks got screwed by the refs with that call. Nonetheless nice goal by Kane.

arsmaster*

Anyone else think the hit by Dubinsky on Scuderi was nowhere near as bad as Eager on Sedin from 2 years ago.

Just watched TH2 on tsn and button and Kouleas were going off about how bad it was.

It was bad. I get that but I thought Dubinsky at least attempted to get to the side, but 'hoped' Scuderi would turn. He didn't.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Missed the Keith fight. What happened he normally won't do jack?

Desjardins laid out Mayers with a shoulder hit, probably looked like a head hit to him in real-time. So... Keith goes to jump the guy, from what I could make of the replay. :laugh:

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
8:48 San Jose fighting - 5 min A. Desjardins drawn by D. Keith
8:48 Chicago fighting - 5 min D. Keith drawn by A. Desjardins
8:48 Chicago instigator - face shield - 2 min D. Keith drawn by A. Desjardins served by J. Mayers
8:48 Chicago spearing - 5 min D. Keith
8:48 San Jose puck over glass - 2 min A. Desjardins drawn by D. Keith served by J. Sheppard
8:48 Chicago instigator - 2 min D. Keith drawn by A. Desjardins served by J. Mayers

The Hawks are lucky that didn't cost them the game.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Missed the Keith fight. What happened he normally won't do jack?

All he did was hang on, don't even think we threw a punch. If I'm Jamal Mayers though, I beat the crap out of Keith myself for the terrible suicide pass. Mayers is lucky Desjardins hit him shoulder on shoulder and not shoulder on head otherwise he'd have no head and it'd be because of Keith.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
So which of our evil, dirty, gutless Canucks injured the Nuge in OT last night?

Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug

RNH not skating. Was injured first shift in OT. If he doesn’t go, looks like Arcobello gets a shot with Hall and Eberle, Gagner line same

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
So which of our evil, dirty, gutless Canucks injured the Nuge in OT last night?

Oilers fans were speculating during and after that game that he's been playing through a shoulder injury this whole time. Might've gotten worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad