GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v24

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Unfortunately it sounds like she will still be on HNIC and Sportsnet also.

VictoriousAnyEsok-size_restricted.gif

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Honestly in that case I mute it

I’d love to see the option of listening to the games with no commentators at some point.

It'd be great if there was a open crowd mic. It happened at one time when the CBC French network had a strike going that affected the announcers. It was a Montreal game in Nashville. Just crowd noise, interviews with only the person being interviewed talking and studio music.

Reactions: Oilhawks

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I have Center Ice (live in Oregon), and there are times when I'm not allowed to watch the Sportnet broadcast due to blackout restrictions. I sometimes have a choice to go to opponent or the MSNBC feed (I think they're going to a different network this next year), and it's hit or miss. It could be the 'enemy' announcers and they can be so damn homer'ish, but it's still better than Cassie lol. There were a number of games done by the regular MSNBC crew that were really well done - they even had a tendency to really talk up McDavid and Drai go figure :sarcasm:

I discovered FreeStreams. Have all games, mostly with both home and away streams. Some will just be "national", with no other options. HNIC, for example. Then someone here mentioned OnHockey, which is probably better as it offers multiple streams. No VPN needed.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Is there a Russian influence behind Panarin at #2? Otherwise he is an outlier from what I can tell

My take on that is the Panarin/Wilson dust-up was the most tweeted about thing in the NHL last season and that's why Panarin and the other two capitals are on the list at all.

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Flames with over $20M in cap space now and no major players to re-sign. Would not be surprised to see Hyman visiting Calgary tomorrow along with a Danault signing July 28. Tkachuk as Captain......Cassie still on HNIC. FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad