GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
“Doing your own research” is the other false flag the AV wave.

The core of this vaccine has been worked on since 2010. It’s not a rushed vaccine.

Do you trust your iPhone won’t explode? Do you trust your vitamins won’t give you colon cancer? Do you trust the flu shot you got before Covid?

People doing “their own research” doesn’t trump (no pun intended) a PHD in molecular genetics and biomedical science sorry.

“Doing your own research” is a false flag argument because the proper research backing the science is publicly available.

I would have so much to say about this, show some facts that might even open some eyes, but I sense some people get really annoyed if anyone questions the safety of the vaccine. I think open talk would be very important, but I think I understand the reasons why some are so strongly against it. Again, I'm not against any vaccines, but personally don't place this one alongside with most others. Now I'm done with this topic as I don't like the tone I sense when talking about this issue.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I would have so much to say about this, show some facts that might even open some eyes, but I sense some people get really annoyed if anyone questions the safety of the vaccine. I think open talk would be very important, but I think I understand the reasons why some are so strongly against it. Again, I'm not against any vaccines, but personally don't place this one alongside with most others. Now I'm done with this topic as I don't like the tone I sense when talking about this issue.

Good thing your opinion and analysis of the topic is irrelevant.

Reactions: TB12 and SK13

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018

"show some facts" lol. You have zero facts.

The only fact I see: you seem like someone who listens to Joe Rogan.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
On the Covid conversation. I am lucky to know directly or indirectly a variety of medical/biology professionals. One is a Nurse that will not be getting vaccinated because of the amount of cases she sees in the covid ward of people having a reaction versus getting covid, + she had already gotten covid once. One is a doctor who heavily promotes the vaccine. The last is in Biology and I had a long in depth conversation recently about the "vaccine".

She is vaccinated as is all her family... But. She explained how the delivery system of this "vaccine" is still somewhat experimental and can potentially increase latent or preexisting harmful medical conditions. The vaccines are coded to influence our immune system on a minute cellular level. I know 3 people that have been diagnosed with aggressive cancers since receiving their second dose. Coincidence? Very possibly, 1 has a family history, another a preexisting non diagnosed ailment, the other is older. All 3 situations are incredibly sad/devastating to their families. I also know 3 people that had heart/stroke reactions within a week/weeks of getting their second dose, none of which had preexisting conditions but are expected to have full recoveries.

I think one of the the things that some of the pro vac group are ignorant to is how the "vaccine" is more like immunotherapy than a traditional vaccine. Unfortunately I am very well versed with immunotherapy since my mother recently went through that for her cancer treatments. Immunotherapy is very hard on the body and can wreck your body in various ways. Glands, bowels, skin pigmentation, hair... The covid "vaccine" is in such small insignificant doses that any kind of Immunol reaction is "extremely" unlikely but we really wont know how "extremely" translates in reality for years.

Mods: I dont know if this is the proper place or if Im allowed to post personal experiences like this but I figured I would give this info to the HF community that has often given me good information.

Reactions: oilers'72

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Good lord.

If the vaccines were causing cancer and stokes that that clip about half of the world would be out right now.

You either have horrible luck (how many people personally know 6 people that have come down with severe illness in an incredibly short amount of time?) or it's made up.

If it is horrible luck - you have my sympathies. But it's not from the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Good lord.

If the vaccines were causing cancer and stokes that that clip about half of the world would be out right now.

You either have horrible luck (how many people personally know 6 people that have come down with severe illness in an incredibly short amount of time?) or it's made up.

If it is horrible luck - you have my sympathies. But it's not from the vaccine.

All of this in the last month. its been beyond incredible and devastating. i wont go into the sadder details but all I can say is assuming its true (very unfortunately it is) but mentally put yourself in that situation... Coincidence is tough to say with certainty under the circumstances (For me).

Prior to this last month I had zero close, or otherwise, cases of any of those conditions. I am hoping that they are nothing but a coincidence. I am also not saying that vaccines have caused any of these conditions. I understand that the way I laid out the information can seem that way.

I know many many more vaccinated with no ill effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: K1984 and oilers'72

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
“Doing your own research” is the other false flag the AV wave.

The core of this vaccine has been worked on since 2010. It’s not a rushed vaccine.

Do you trust your iPhone won’t explode? Do you trust your vitamins won’t give you colon cancer? Do you trust the flu shot you got before Covid?

People doing “their own research” doesn’t trump (no pun intended) a PHD in molecular genetics and biomedical science sorry.

“Doing your own research” is a false flag argument because the proper research backing the science is publicly available.

Anyway enough from me on that - as I said I’ve avoided the CV discussion for the most part here and will try to keep it that way as I prefer to keep it mainly to hockey.

I’m just mad as hell at anyone not getting their jab and “doing their own research” simply demeans my sons and every scientists years (decades) of hard work and PHD degrees.

The thing I don't understand about the AV narrative about businesses mandating their employees require vaccines is that them doing that in the first place shows that any risk from the vaccine is less than the risk from not being vaccinated.

These businesses are all cost driven. They do things like Ford (and all their competitors whose vehicles had the same flaws) knowing the Pinto was a death trap releasing it to the public knowing people would die but the costs would be lower than just releasing it and paying out lawsuits and regulatory fines; all large corporations have statisticians that run the numbers on this. In this case, their statisticians are saying that they will spend less money managing vaccines and dealing with any fallout from that than not being vaccinated.

That means based on raw numbers a business will lose less money to any vaccine complications than they would to man hours and business hours lost due to COVID itself. Seeing how covid is a safety issue and the vaccine is "a safety issue" and potentially a liability issue, is it not crystal clear that the data says the vaccine is safer than the virus itself?

Idk. Just makes no sense to me. All these businesses mandating the vaccine all by guarantees is safer than not having the vaccine by a confidence interval of 99.999% if not higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: