GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v24

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Leafs getting McCann for free is funny, we easily could have beat that offer damn

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Opening themes from 1977 to 2015 coutesy of @JianYang. If you look at the 1981 graphics, it shows the clock counting up European style. In 1982, there was a savage butchering of the theme. From that point onward there were variations, some including parts of the original theme.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
He's talking about this one, which was the winner of the vote to replace the original theme after Bell bought the rights. I don't think SN uses it? I'm not sure though because I hate the talking heads segments and only tune in around puck drop.

Correct!!! SN stopped using this one when they bought the HNIC rights a few years ago. The song they use now is corporate bullshit

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
This feels like the longest offseason ever already even though the playoffs went late. With TP being a shoe-in basically once Montreal made it, all this expansion stuff and its only mid July.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
The main boards and Twitter need to make up their minds on Price. If Montreal can deal with his contract despite having to pay relatively good NHL players, Seattle can deal with his contract while having the luxury of choosing how their salary structure will work from scratch. Also they just paid 680?? Million for the team? I think they will avoid bankruptcy.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
The main boards and Twitter need to make up their minds on Price. If Montreal can deal with his contract despite having to pay relatively good NHL players, Seattle can deal with his contract while having the luxury of choosing how their salary structure will work from scratch. Also they just paid 680?? Million for the team? I think they will avoid bankruptcy.
I think it's the Kraken that will need to make up their minds on Price, not the main boards or Twitter.;)
But if I was them, I'd go for it. Not a bad goalie with which to start off your franchise with.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
wait until you see Hyman's new deal.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad