Around the League 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I have the tickets through vividseats which is using flash seats which I have never used. I have the flash seat app with a mobile id, am I right to head straight through the gates or do I need to see someone before hand?
I have used flash seats once for an event at Staples other than hockey. Download the app, get your ticket, and head straight for the person taking your ticket. They will print our a stub for you which shows your seat.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I have the tickets through vividseats which is using flash seats which I have never used. I have the flash seat app with a mobile id, am I right to head straight through the gates or do I need to see someone before hand?

App should have a mobile ID feature. It's the barcode for your ticket. Just show it to the ticket scanner after you go through security.

You are supposed to be able to scan your credit card on file if your phone isn't working.

Reactions: abparry87

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005
Amazingly, over the past 10 games the Kings have gained in the standings on every team in conference that is in the 7th position (Colorado) or lower with the exception of Chicago who they have kept even with. Not suggesting they have a shot, cause they don't. Just a whole lot of weak teams in the West.

`

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Amazingly, over the past 10 games the Kings have gained in the standings on every team in conference that is in the 7th position (Colorado) or lower with the exception of Chicago who they have kept even with. Not suggesting they have a shot, cause they don't. Just a whole lot of weak teams in the West.

`

Dammit!! You know there's hope in the Bluc front offices, and dammit if that doesn't scare the crap out of me. This false sense that there's a chance to get into the playoffs.
I can hear the conversation now.
"Once Lewy is back and the pairing of AMart/Muzz is dominating, we will get ourselves into the playoffs", "Futa, start looking at who we can trade our 1st for!"

Just got acid reflux....

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Who here is aware of the stat GSAA, goals saved above average? Gibson is killing it.

GSAA is one of the stats people used to crap on Quick for a long time because low shots deflate save percentages, but in general it does a pretty nice job of equalizing starts around the league if you ignore the outliers (like the Kings insane shot attempt percentages under sutter). I mean if you picked the top 5 goalies by hand each year, and then looked at GSAA, GSAA pretty well nails it.

Reactions: bouncesonly

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
App should have a mobile ID feature. It's the barcode for your ticket. Just show it to the ticket scanner after you go through security.

You are supposed to be able to scan your credit card on file if your phone isn't working.
Yeah, I forgot about this option. In fact, I think I did just hand over the credit card I used to purchase the tickets. They swiped it and their hand held device printed out my ticket stub immediately.

Also, at Staples Center I think they have a window outside the building to handle any problems you might run into. Definitely take your credit card with you though.

Reactions: abparry87

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
looking at the standings, no one wants to claim the 7th and 8th spot in the West

if LA had more ballzzz, winning 8 of 10 would stun a lot of teams and they'd most likely be sitting in 8th

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Dammit!! You know there's hope in the Bluc front offices, and dammit if that doesn't scare the crap out of me. This false sense that there's a chance to get into the playoffs.
"Once Lewy is back and the pairing of AMart/Muzz is dominating, we will get ourselves into the playoffs", "Futa, start looking at who we can trade our 1st for!"

Just got acid reflux....
It's pitchforks and torches time if this BS happens.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
It's pitchforks and torches time if this BS happens.

giphy.gif

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017

Just got acid reflux....

I know this is hyperbole, but one thing I do appreciate is that Blake didn't trade a high draft pick at last years trade deadline despite the team being in a significantly better place. Kupari/Thomas are going to be impact players on this team down the road.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Blue Jackets suspend Bob...for 'failure to meet expectations:

No one is saying why Sergei Bobrovsky has been pseudo-suspended from tonight’s game

"There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture," Kekalainen said. "An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight's game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time."

Within the article is speculation from a reporter citing an instragram photo of Bob from yesterday

Reactions: Faterson

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

No one is saying why Sergei Bobrovsky has been pseudo-suspended from tonight’s game

"There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture," Kekalainen said. "An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight's game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time."

Within the article is speculation from a reporter citing an instragram photo of Bob from yesterday

I must be missing something, don’t see much wrong with the photo.

For all we know, he could of been suspended for missing a team meeting or practice. These things can tend to get blown up for no reason, especially in his situation as a pending UFA and his speculated not so amicable relationship with Torts.

Btw, a few of the comments in that Instagram post are troubling, people need to get a life. To get that upset at a pro athlete is something I will never understand.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Ducks in a 9 game losing streak. Still in the middle of the league. Goes to show how bad the Kings have been.

Ducks, 44 games, 12 regulation wins
Kings, 44 games, 12 regulation wins

Ducks, 17 regulation losses
Kings, 24 regulation losses

Ducks, 15 OT/SO games, 7 wins
Kings, 8 OT/SO games, 5 wins

Even in their 9 game streak, the Ducks have gotten 3 points.

Ducks, 10-6-4 against the East, 9-11-4 against the West
Kings, 5-10-2 against the East, 12-14-1 against the West

Ducks, 13 wins by 1 goal
Kings, 7 wins by 1 goal

Ducks, 8 losses by 3 goals
Kings, 13 losses by 3 goals

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Because he has his feet up? I don't get it.

Reactions: Dexter Sinister

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Ducks, 44 games, 12 regulation wins
Kings, 44 games, 12 regulation wins

Ducks, 17 regulation losses
Kings, 24 regulation losses

Ducks, 15 OT/SO games, 7 wins
Kings, 8 OT/SO games, 5 wins

Even in their 9 game streak, the Ducks have gotten 3 points.

Ducks, 10-6-4 against the East, 9-11-4 against the West
Kings, 5-10-2 against the East, 12-14-1 against the West

Ducks, 13 wins by 1 goal
Kings, 7 wins by 1 goal

Ducks, 8 losses by 3 goals
Kings, 13 losses by 3 goals

Record since game 7 for each team:
Kings 15-20-2 32 points
Ducks 14-16-7 35 points

almost equal suckage...Kings win tonight and they are only 7 points behind Ducks. Who is losing for Hughes at this point??

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County

Have your hat off, pockets empty, and phone out with the ticket app open or you will be tazed and zip tied on the spot.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Record since game 7 for each team:
Kings 15-20-2 32 points
Ducks 14-16-7 35 points

almost equal suckage...Kings win tonight and they are only 7 points behind Ducks. Who is losing for Hughes at this point??
Wed be happy with dach..
Gibson screwing our tank up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad