Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Mackinnon is a monster.

since hes been back

7 gp 7g 8a 15p

:laugh: Where has this been for the last 4 years? This is the kind of performance he was touted as having but never produced, until now.

Just 9 points behind Kucherov in 8 fewer games. Could get interesting.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
He's 22, give him a break.

I hope Dallas and Minny beat themselves up making sure they make the playoffs and are softened up for the first round...unless the Preds lose a few and we take first and play Anaheim. I'd love to see that series.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I tried to say this ( and say it nicely ) in one of the Seattle threads. It's great for Seattle to have that many people sign up for a refundable deposit, but let's see what happens when the owner tries to recoup his expansion fee and those deposits now become season tickets of $5,000, $10,000, and more.

People were also saying how great this was compared to Winnipeg, but I had to point out that Winnipeg was not taking deposits... they were taking season ticket purchases.
They've got money, population, tradition, a downtown arena, committed ownership with deep pockets - they will do well.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Sorry, Don't mean to interrupt a thread. I just wasn't sure where to post it. I was wondering how the Jets postings compare to other teams in terms of numbers since the Jets 2.0 are pretty new. For such a small population we seem to have an awesome fan base!

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Sorry, Don't mean to interrupt a thread. I just wasn't sure where to post it. I was wondering how the Jets postings compare to other teams in terms of numbers since the Jets 2.0 are pretty new. For such a small population we seem to have an awesome fan base!

Look at the numbers associated with each team forum. We are a chatty bunch, and we love to create threads. So, instead of interrupting this thread, you should have created a new thread. And included a poll on how chatty we think we are. :D

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Look at the numbers associated with each team forum. We are a chatty bunch, and we love to create threads. So, instead of interrupting this thread, you should have created a new thread. And included a poll on how chatty we think we are. :D
Maybe I'm not a real Winnipegger after all? Never thought of that. Joking aside I think we do have one of the best fan bases in the league!

Reactions: nobody important

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Most players think it is an educated audience (hockey wise).

Other fans can hardly wait to see what kinds of chant the fans are going to come out with!

I think the only fans that come close are the Preds' fans. I'd love to see a Jet-Preds playoff game there. The one where we win our 4th game.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
For Jokerit's playoff games, the KHL has a guy doing commentary in English. Absolute gem:

Lepistö throws the puck from the line, Barulin saves easily.
Jokerit PP, puck goes around nicely, Lepistö´s shot is quite lame and Barulin takes that.
Lepistö again from the line, quess what´s the result...
Olli Palola scores.
Game flows from end to end and nothing to report after the goal.
Quite uneventful is this game at the moment...
Two Sochi players make a mistake at faceoff, therefore two minute team penalty. Served by nr. 78, Adrey Ivanov.
Tolvanen into the box, four on four for 30 seconds on the ice.
Sochi at full strength.
Teams are at full strength.
Very poor was Sochi´s power play. Or Jokerit box play was good.
Nice dive by O´Dell, good that referees went not into that.

Hockey. KHL. Playoffs. Game number 11 04 Mar 2018: Jokerit-HC Sochi (online)

Reactions: SLAYER

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
And we do it with the worst wi-fi in the league , imagine how many posts there would be if we had good wi-fi and some lights . :laugh:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Add some content about the hated Leafs and/or Matthews and we're off to the races...:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca