Around the League 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
:laugh: Where has this been for the last 4 years? This is the kind of performance he was touted as having but never produced, until now.

Just 9 points behind Kucherov in 8 fewer games. Could get interesting.
terrible colorado team? being [blocked] by duchene maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
terrible colorado team? being [blocked] by duchene maybe.

Could be the bolded.

More likely it was just a matter of maturity as a player. If you remember, at the time he was expected to be at about the Matthews level right out of the draft. That is, not quite McDavid generational, but pretty close. He did well enough that nobody said he had been rushed, but hadn't lived up to the high expectations until this year. He is still only 22.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Could be the bolded.

More likely it was just a matter of maturity as a player. If you remember, at the time he was expected to be at about the Matthews level right out of the draft. That is, not quite McDavid generational, but pretty close. He did well enough that nobody said he had been rushed, but hadn't lived up to the high expectations until this year. He is still only 22.

It's clearly a result of

1 moving his feet
2 playing the right way
3 getting pucks deep
4 being hard on pucks
5 being a more consistant player
6 [insert hockey cliche here]

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Unreal. I swear it seems like their last 10 games have been like this. Tie it late and win it in extra time. Hopefully these clowns are peaking too early. Heres to them winning 50+ games and then tanking in the playoffs.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Feels like the preds have about 30 3rd period comebacks this year. Their entire season against 30 teams is a copycat of the Jets Ducks playoff series a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad