Around the League 19: And Down the Stretch They Come...OK, Who Hit the Pause Button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
In the standings NYR has "W5" in their STRK, whatever that is... does this mean they are the 5th worst team in the league?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Metro teams behind Canes in points, a list:

New Jersey Devils

Reactions: Wolfpuck

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Metro teams behind Canes in points, a list:

New Jersey Devils
Gauthier got an assist. Fox 1+1. Yup.
D39AC331-9EDF-44BC-82D4-B3B487E3FB85.jpeg

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Sorry guys but we aren't making it this year. We just can't win when we need to. I know I'm being pessimistic but I'm fully going to the game tomorrow expecting a loss.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
The highest 7th place point total of the divisional era belongs to the 14-15 Avalanche at 90. The 7th place Jackets (going by P%) are on pace for ~96. Outrageous.

The Flyers and Rangers have a home and home coming up. That's going to offers some relief in one direction and/or the other. The two teams are a combined 14 games over NHL .500 since Feb. 1.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Bobby Ryan with the hat trick tonight in his first home game since coming back from the Substance Abuse Program.
Good for him. He was such a gifted scorer, hope he shows he’s still relevant. For awhile I would’ve liked him here while he was struggling there.

ps....just watched the tweet with him on the bench crying while the fans give him the standing O chanting his name. Holy crap. What an amazing sports moment. I love what happened with us, but that’s a low blow to the feels.

Getting a little dusty in here.

Last edited:

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Good for him. He was such a gifted scorer, hope he shows he’s still relevant. For awhile I would’ve liked him here while he was struggling there.

ps....just watched the tweet with him on the bench crying while the fans give him the standing O chanting his name. Holy crap. What an amazing sports moment. I love what happened with us, but that’s a low blow to the feels.

Getting a little dusty in here.
And he’s such a good guy too. I’ve got multiple stories about him being generous with his time, his money...totally selfless.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
My goodness Pens fans are whiny and entitled...they're ready to call for Sullivan's head after a 6 game losing streak DESPITE the fact that he got them to 1st in the Metro WITHOUT Crysby prior to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad