Around the League 16: Marner signed? RIP HF Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Sabres have improved a lot this season.
Dahlin is the real deal.
I think Dahlin taking the next step in his development along with the coaching change will be the biggest thing for them this year. I've only got to watch a few periods of Buffalo over a few games, but Dahlin's just so noticeable and smooth out there. Hard to believe he's just 19 years old and looking like a top d-man in the NHL already.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think Dahlin taking the next step in his development along with the coaching change will be the biggest thing for them this year. I've only got to watch a few periods of Buffalo over a few games, but Dahlin's just so noticeable and smooth out there. Hard to believe he's just 19 years old and looking like a top d-man in the NHL already.

He's a generational talent for sure. Buffalo sorely needed a blue-liner at last years draft and boy did they ever get one.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
So the guys the Wild got back in trades for Nino (Rask), Coyle (Donato), and Granlund (Fiala) have all been scratched for at least a game now this season. Ouch.

At least it looks like Rask has had a couple decent games for them (didn't watch, just going off what I read somewhere).

Reactions: Unsustainable

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
The Wild have been, are and will be in a terrible positions for years to come. They are never terrible enough to get a top 5 talent, but are never good enough to contend. Their core is too old and broken down and signed to some pretty long-term bad contracts.

I don't envy their fans.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
The Wild have been, are and will be in a terrible positions for years to come. They are never terrible enough to get a top 5 talent, but are never good enough to contend. Their core is too old and broken down and signed to some pretty long-term bad contracts.

I don't envy their fans.
I read this, almost compared it to the last few years of the PK/JR era, then saw 4 other people already did.

Still, feels bad man.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

I don't envy their fans.

But think how funny f39 is going to be by the the time they climb out of that hole.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Imagine being Eric Staal and going from this ****show to that ****show.
Agreed, but his first year there had to be one of the most satisfying years of his career. He made the most of his chance. He wasn’t supposed to be someone they were leaning on at this point.

The amazing class of 2003 is finally fading out. It’s effing 2019.....

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Probably true. But...

In my case, my Dad was a mailman that walked 8-10 miles a day and had a heart attack at 55 (lived, had a quadruple bypass and is now 82). His father died at 62 of a heart attack and two of my dads sisters died of heart disease in their 60s. My cholesterol was 300 20 years ago and after 6 months of no fat, no cholesterol and lots of exercise; it dropped to 295. I’ve been on Statins ever since (along with diet and exercise)

Had 280s in my mid 30s. Took a genetic test and have appe3/4 snps that correlate to high cholesterol. Found other Snps and found I have high iron saturation....not high iron (hemachromatosis) which is correlated with high cholesterol and autoimmune disease.

Gave blood, took lactoferrin....iron chelator, and made sure I was getting enough niacin in my diet and within a year my cholesterol was down to 200.

Just something to think about bc things like high iron saturation are not things doctors usually look at/for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad