Around Hockey XIX (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Letestu had 2 power play goal's last night as the Oilers beat the Ducks 5-3. Looks like Anaheim tried to goon it up with 4 secs to go as there were 3 matching roughing penalties assessed.

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012
Now, I am only half watching the NSH-STL game, but unless I am mistaken, the refs just stopped play because Tarasenko was hurt and took a knee while in his defensive zone and NSH had the puck.

For some reason I cannot identify, this irked me.

I saw that too. Just tweaked it a little and super quick whistle while preds had a scoring chance. Unbelieveable considering what happened with werenski

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I saw that too. Just tweaked it a little and super quick whistle while preds had a scoring chance. Unbelieveable considering what happened with werenski

Saw the whistle stop over the weekend too when opposing team had the puck - and was past center ice.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Letestu had 2 power play goal's last night as the Oilers beat the Ducks 5-3. Looks like Anaheim tried to goon it up with 4 secs to go as there were 3 matching roughing penalties assessed.

Couldn't be happier for Letestu - except if it were in a Blue Jackets sweater. He remains one of my favorite players to play for this franchise.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
1. Jersey 2. Philly 3. Dallas 4. Colorado 5. Vancouver 6. Vegas. That's the draft order.

What a joke. Colorado absolutely blows and gets the worst result possible for their sucking. And our division picks in the top 2, because it really needed to get better. Philly is going to be a major player along with Carolina. I wouldn't be surprised if philly deals their pick for a player.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

It is also worth pointing out that the Blues had the most points in the west after the trade deadline when they were barely hanging on to a spot when Shattenkirk was traded.

Someone will sign him to a huge deal this summer and ignore these facts.

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
The pens had what 4 shots in the third and scored 2? They are probably shooting over 30% in these playoffs.

Luckily their window window just got a little closer to closing. **** pens fans

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Double dirty play by Ovechkin and Niskanen on the Crosby take out. Bunch of goons.

Don't like Sid, but no one wants to see a guy's head used as a pinata. Kind of want both teams to lose now, even though one has to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad