Around Hockey XIX (All Non-Jackets Hockey talk in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Exciting first OT in the Leafs v Caps game. Each team with so many chances.....Also amazing is the Leafs GDT. It's at just under 100 pages, having gone thru GDT I, II and now on III.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
No one's looking, but Joey has 4 points already. Who would've thought he'd show up more than any of our scorers...

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Scoring points was never the issue with RyJo.

Caps and TML game going into 2OT has been pretty good. Its nice watching good PO hockey.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Watching Wild vs. Blues game 3. The Wild are dominating but the Blues are winning 2-1 because Allen is standing on his head. I want to root for the Wild, but for some unknown reason I seem to be pulling for the Blues. I haven't liked the Blues since I saw those Andy Murray coached Blues teams goon it up vs. the Jackets, yet ....

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Watching Wild vs. Blues game 3. The Wild are dominating but the Blues are winning 2-1 because Allen is standing on his head. I want to root for the Wild, but for some unknown reason I seem to be pulling for the Blues. I haven't liked the Blues since I saw those Andy Murray coached Blues teams goon it up vs. the Jackets, yet ....

I actually feel the same way, surprisingly.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Seeing Jake Allen carry the Blues after a shaky regular season.... then watching Bob completely struggle after an awesome regular season......

Is maddening.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Wow, the Caps lose again. If they lose this series, they're rightfully going to be labeled as the biggest chokers of all time in the NHL. Dominate the league year after year and then go out softly in the playoffs. Jackets are only in year 1 of doing this.......

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
:D

On one hand, my team is in a position to be swept by the Pens. On the other hand, my #2 team is in a position to sweep the Blackhawks. :D

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well. Anyone here planning on jumping on the Preds bandwagon? I'm driving; had already been visiting regularly, after all. :nod:

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
That hit on Ovi was a little nasty....he might be out for a while.

...and he was back the next period.

I'm on the bandwagon of whoever wins the caps/toronto series and edmonton/sharks series. the young teams are so fun to watch, and the older teams' windows are really closing...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Well. Anyone here planning on jumping on the Preds bandwagon? I'm driving; had already been visiting regularly, after all. :nod:

Me. They were already the team I was cheering for besides us. Caps or Preds for me. If they play each other, Preds.

What happened to Johansen he seems like a world beater right now.

He's a pretty good player.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006

Considering my #1 team got eliminated the same night the Preds eliminated my Western Conference team, I'm gonna say no.

I'm hoping for Sharks, Habs, and Caps wins in the coming days so I only have strong negative feelings about the Pens left. The Oilers. can. not. win.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Caps win. Hell of a series. Now beat the **** out of the Pens

That's where I am at as well.

Caps aren't exactly inspiring confidence right now though. I do think Pens fan is in for a rude awakening if Holtby can play like a real NHL goalie should. They got tons of easy goals against us that normally aren't there. Hopefully Caps don't make those same mistakes we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad