OT: Anything Goes 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Military police presently firing tear gas at peaceful protestors in front of the WH.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
WGN has Trump talking about quelling violent protesters while video plays right next to him of police tear gassing peaceful protesters.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whole speech was about keeping "law and order" and "dominating" the streets. He's truly a pathetic leader.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
very pessimistic on america with this imbecile leading the way, desperate to stay in power as his presidency sinks into the abyss

Reactions: Pez68

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
@BK how has the new job been? My wife got an offer today that she countered, but would probably even settle for their initial offer.

This should finalize our move to Denver. :yo:

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

Came here exactly to see if this had been posted yet. WOW, what a captain you guys have. As if I didn't like him enough just because he's from Winnipeg. The fact that he admits fault in the beginning and says "I thought this way, too" is so important. This might be the best take I've seen from a white person on this whole racism topic and I can't believe it came from a hockey player.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
he probably saw the people protesting there, said i want to walk over there clear out a path and then took a north korea style picture with a f***ing bible he's probably never cracked open in his life to prove a point that he is president 'law and order'...one beautiful law btw...how does this sitaution end well...more than half the country despises this guy and he thinks he's going to silence that group entirely and people will be complicit in his power grab...

whats also scary is his talk to 'activate' bill barr and prosecute protesters...trump said put them in jail for 10 years and it will stop...that's not how it f***ing works in this country but i guess the walmart dictator thinks he'll give it a try...because as he likes to say 'what do ya have to lose'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad