OT: Anything Goes 35 - Tony O Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
What a day today, folks. Liverpool plays, hockey starts up, MLB WC game, new comic book, FIFA 20 coming is being delivered, and a free dinner tonight. And also Joker-eve. What a time to be alive!

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Visited my uncle over the weekend and he had a 3d printer. Those things are pretty cool. He made Prince Wednesday's castle for my daughter to play with. He also took a couple photos and printed them for us. It doesn't look like much (all white) at first glance, but then you hold it up to the light and it's a black and white photo essentially. Really cool. Maybe this has been around for awhile and is just new to me as I'm not the most tech savy person.

This is just one I found on the net, but you can see what I'm talking about. What it looks like without and with light.

iicr7pt3px231.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hawksrule

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Visited my uncle over the weekend and he had a 3d printer. Those things are pretty cool. He made Prince Wednesday's castle for my daughter to play with. He also took a couple photos and printed them for us. It doesn't look like much (all white) at first glance, but then you hold it up to the light and it's a black and white photo essentially. Really cool. Maybe this has been around for awhile and is just new to me as I'm not the most tech savy person.

This is just one I found on the net, but you can see what I'm talking about. What it looks like with and without light.

iicr7pt3px231.jpg

We use them at work. Very nice for prototyping.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
On a work call with a software provider and this guy is just stuttering like crazy. Never heard anything like it in my career.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
May have finally figured out Fiddy's typing "style."
Switched laptops, new one has a different keyboard layout - not a big difference but just enough, "muscle memory" keeps tapping same spots and those now different characters.

HA. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ...
I can't type when I do know where the f'n keys are ... Really? We'd never know Kenny ...
My love for HF50 the same - as always - but new empathy now.
GoHawks & HF50!

Reactions: d rake

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
May have finally figured out Fiddy's typing "style."
Switched laptops, new one has a different keyboard layout - not a big difference but just enough, "muscle memory" keeps tapping same spots and those now different characters.

HA. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ...
I can't type when I do know where the f'n keys are ... Really? We'd never know Kenny ...
My love for HF50 the same - as always - but new empathy now.
GoHawks & HF50!

What is the layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad