OT: Anything Goes 35 - Tony O Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Bale's award winning performance in The Fighter was well deserved. He was outstanding.

Bale is fantastic is pretty much everything he does. Damon is great too. They both knock it out of the park in this movie.

Again, not saying everyone has to see this or that everyone will like it, but I loved this so much that I had to recommend it.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I dunno, just thought it looked dumb. Probably because of how little I care about cars.

Fair. I like cars, but I don't know shit about how they actually work or anything. And I could care less about racing unless I'm trying to take a nap and need something boring on. But, although this movie does deal with cars, it's more than just that. The racing scenes are pretty badass, though, despite me not caring about it in real life.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I’ve been meaning to watch this one.

I own it on Blu Ray, watch it once every year or 2, Ron Howard movies have great camera shots/special effects.

upload_2019-11-15_13-35-42.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Don’t think I’ve seen Gone in 60 seconds, will have to check it out. I’ll snatch it up next trip to Disc Replay.
if you see the movie, remember it is suppose to be for entertainment purpose.

with that, i like Gone in 60 seconds, entertaining. love anything Angelina Jolie movies.

i was really disappointed with Days of Thunder but i did like Rush. the movie Rush is a one time kind of a movie for me.

i see mega movies...... that is the safest way to treat my kids growing up and grand-childrens.

Reactions: ColdSteel2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad