NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Brown had 5 targets in the 1st half. But AB had bonuses for yardage and Tds which he wasn't going to reach. Last year Brady fed him in the last 3 minutes of the last game in order for AB to reach his targets. But Brady wouldn't fed a guy if the game was in doubt.
The only thing I would say is that he still had a game and a half at the point he went clown show to earn 333k for 8 more catches, another 333k for 55 receiving yards, and an additional 333k for 1 more TD. With the Bucs injuries at WR, he still had a very good chance to hit at least 2 of the 3, and likely all 3, before he threw his temper tantrum.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think all we learn from this Guerrero thing is just how much Brady's buddy is getting paid by Brady's teammates. Brady is almost certainly getting a piece of it. Can't help but wonder if that's part of what you sign up for when Brady brings you in.

It's the first thing my mind went to. Like, uh, this really doesn't seem ethical.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Doesn't he have a wife and kids.

And people were actually siding him and believing his injury BS was real and he was a victim...

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
By the end of the year he’ll be boxing a Paul brother. Write it down.

No point in calling your shot when your chances of being correct are close to 100% brah :laugh:

Sources are now saying Antonio Brown lasted only 5 seconds with that onlyfans thot and repeatedly said "f*** the NFL"

Antonio Brown allegedly broke COVID protocol by sneaking date into hotel - ProFootballTalk

This dude is got a dime piece in his hotel room and he ranting to her about the league's COVID policy.

I can't even

dime piece :laugh:

how many years ago was that thread now?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Just think of the child these two could have.

The father is a super bowl winning legend who has more rings than he does brain cells and the kid's mommy's biggest claim to fame is licking a toilet seat on an airplane in an attempt to get a fairly problematic virus in the name of clout. That kid is destined for greatness

Once again: social media was a mistake

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Waiting for something like this to release him just shows how little they cared about him or his mental health as long as he shut up and played.

He has plenty of blame here, but Tampa isn’t exactly genuine here.

FWIW They're the employer, not his guardian. I'm pretty sure most employers in the world are OK with their employees as long as they quietly do their jobs. In fact, there's currently a major movement going on asking employers to ignore previous transgressions and troubles of employees and give them a chance. That's what the Bucs did here. It sort of worked out for them, but was likely always going to end in tears (or absurdist comedy).

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Somebody oughta start a pool for what day he gets arrested and it comes out that he's bankrupt.

Based on last time (when he was cut from the Pats), I'd give him six months tops.

Odds of him lasting a year are close to zero.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: