NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
he was doing jumping jacks, waving peace out to the crowd in the end zone while the teams were lining up.

he's batshit insane

FIIGqbYWQAwxfae

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I assume his paranoia kicked in as he's close to a number of performance related bonuses. He may have seen the benching as intentional to keep him from reaching these.... It's also possible God told him to quit...

Sep 19, 2008
"Magic Mike" Antonio Brown was mad about being benched for the game and just decided to strip all his clothes and run out of the stadium :laugh:

typical AB

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
He's a strong contender in the pool of guys I'd suspect of being diagnosed with CTE down the road.
Possibly.. but there are plenty of athletes who have mental health & behavioral issues not rooted in concussions. Because the media constantly fixates on CTE, it seems every crime, domestic dispute, reckless act, etc is now attributed to head trauma. People commit crimes & struggle with mental health independent of concussions. It's stupid that CTE has become the unverified catch-all explanation for every anti-social act in the NFL (& alumni). peace

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Wonder if Russel Wilson will still want whichever team he plays with next season to sign AB.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Possibly.. but there are plenty of athletes who have mental health & behavioral issues not rooted in concussions. Because the media constantly fixates on CTE, it seems every crime, domestic dispute, reckless act, etc is now attributed to head trauma. People commit crimes & struggle with mental health independent of concussions. It's stupid that CTE has become the unverified catch-all explanation for every anti-social act in the NFL (& alumni). peace

To add on this, I don’t know that there is any other CTE cases that caused a guy to not pay his bills. AB is a garbage person, it’s not that complicated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad