NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
like, I know he's talented, but jesus christ there's absolutely no way you can justify signing him at this point unless you're deliberately, intentionally looking for a sideshow attraction for the purposes of media attention.

dude is completely nuts.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Wasn't he just blackmailing some woman he hooked up with a few days ago with exposing some sensitive photos or info? Who in their right mind would want any part of him?

Though Mayock is gone so maybe the Raiders will give it another try

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Wasn't he just blackmailing some woman he hooked up with a few days ago with exposing some sensitive photos or info? Who in their right mind would want any part of him?

Though Mayock is gone so maybe the Raiders will give it another try

f*** that, AB can go elsewhere.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
If his name was blacked out I'm pretty sure most of us would know who made this quote: My biggest regret is that I'll never see me, ( insert name of person with a flimsy grasp of reality ), play a game live. :amazed:

P.S. I don't care how desperate the Cowboys are right now - don't even think about it Uncle Jerrah. :thumbd:

Dude I thought that was a meme, I didn't know he really tweeted that lmao

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
If his name was blacked out I'm pretty sure most of us would know who made this quote: My biggest regret is that I'll never see me, ( insert name of person with a flimsy grasp of reality ), play a game live. :amazed:

P.S. I don't care how desperate the Cowboys are right now - don't even think about it Uncle Jerrah. :thumbd:

Dude I thought that was a meme, I didn't know he really tweeted that lmao
Same here, I thought it was a parody. My biggest regret on this forum is never being able to read my posts in real time. Sure, I can read them afterwards, but it's never the same as you guys getting to experience reading them for the first time.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

• Haha
Reactions: GKJ

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Still happy the potential AB trade with the Bills never came to fruition. Yes im speaking from hindsight but thank the heavens. Dodged a full Machine Gun clip there. Even with our lackluster receivers we had at the time ( though we did go sign Beasly and Brown soon after). Dude would've never of lasted with us.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

His conduct in video is not all that different from some of what he was accused of doing by that woman who sued him

Should further bolster her credibility

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean if this dude didn't start going certifiably nuts from the minute he landed in Vegas, he'd have been a HOF'er for sure. What a f***ing waste.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00