NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
AB is desperate to be back in the news. He started to realize he was forgotten and now is doing this to stay relevant.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Alright I’ll just say it now. I always had a feeling TB12 is into hotwifing and AB was her favorite ***….
AB was Tom's on-field wife and whirlwind romance too.

All while stuffing talc and a towel down his center's ass because he doesn't like it being sweaty when he reaches into his center's rear.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Such a weird video. The woman seemed to enjoy having his butt in her face but got out of there when he got more aggressive. Then the weirdo just shows his junk to everyone.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Remember when all those people said the Steelers were the problem not AB? Fun times.
Between Brown, Bell, and Ben... Mike Tomlin should get a Nobel Peace Prize for holding that room together as long as he did.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Bell didn't turn shitty until contract negotiations. Was a model teammate and according to James Connor was a great mentor to him even when he was away from the team.

Ben and AB however...Ben is one of the most overrated "leaders" I can recall watching. Leaders don't have the Yinzer equal of state sponsored propaganda radio where he could throw whoever he wanted under the bus. And that's not even accounting all the off field shit too.

Eat a dick, captain fatf***.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Bell didn't turn shitty until contract negotiations. Was a model teammate and according to James Connor was a great mentor to him even when he was away from the team.

Ben and AB however...Ben is one of the most overrated "leaders" I can recall watching. Leaders don't have the Yinzer equal of state sponsored propaganda radio where he could throw whoever he wanted under the bus. And that's not even accounting all the off field shit too.

Eat a dick, captain fatf***.
Bell didn't get super shitty, but he still had a big diva attitude as far as the team goes. Could be a good teammate, but he always seemed egotistical af to me.

Couldn't agree more about Ben. Now that he's retired he's crying about Trubisky's treatment and yadda yadda when he treated Rudolph like a POS when he got drafted. And somehow, like you said, he always got away with throwing everyone under the bus while still maintaining an image that he takes accountability. Was always odd to me.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
He has got to have a major case of CTE. Just wish he could somehow get it addressed properly before he or a loved one gets killed.
That’s a cop out. Like many athletes who get special treatment at a young age because of their abilities, He’s been a piece of crap since his high school days. AB is just what happens when that child doesn’t mature and continues to get coddled into adulthood.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
That’s a cop out. Like many athletes who get special treatment at a young age because of their abilities, He’s been a piece of crap since his high school days. AB is just what happens when that child doesn’t mature and continues to get coddled into adulthood.
He was an arrogant douche before, true. But Post-Burfict AB is a totally different person.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
He was an arrogant douche before, true. But Post-Burfict AB is a totally different person.
It also happened to correspond with the time the Steelers started getting sick of his crap and he responded with bigger and more public tantrums.

Does AB have CTE? Probably, I’d say the vast majority of any one that played contact sports for several years will have some level of it with the things we continue to learn about brain injuries. AB has always been an insane egomaniac, though,

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad