NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I don't disagree , however idel hands and workshops ect..
We both know AB wasn't lining up at book stores looking for self help reading ,of calling local counselors and its doubtful he will any time soon.
Brady job isn't to put guys heads on straight it's to win football games..period.
So again favors personally? Probably not but AB wasn't on TMZ for two years and most likely put the enviable on hold.Plus MAYBE some levelheadedness rubbed off on AB,but doubtful.
I really want to bash Brady for this but I just cant.

That’s not altogether true. He was booted from NE under a storm cloud of accusations of intimidating witnesses and rape. Then he went on a Twitter rant on Robert Kraft in 2019. From 2020, you have the assault and battery on a truck driver and no contest plea. After signing with the Bucs, AB got in trouble with the Miami police over something about a bike (can’t remember exactly) and then you forged covid cards. All of this happened in the last 23 months or since he was cut from NE.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
That’s not altogether true. He was booted from NE under a storm cloud of accusations of intimidating witnesses and rape. Then he went on a Twitter rant on Robert Kraft in 2019. From 2020, you have the assault and battery on a truck driver and no contest plea. After signing with the Bucs, AB got in trouble with the Miami police over something about a bike (can’t remember exactly) and then you forged covid cards. All of this happened in the last 23 months or since he was cut from NE.
Of course not ,I am using general terms as far as timeliness goes ,let's call it almost 2 seasons? Or what ever you like , my point remains.
Brady ,yes a scumbag who cheats ,

One thing that kinda bugs me is some of these CTE victims are really self destructive ( drugs ,homeless, you name it) that Raiders player who didn't show up for the superbowl example.. That list of players behave differently than AB imo. Is a fake Vax card screaming mental illness or just someone who is a selfish massive ass hole? Everything he does screams selfish narcissist ass hole not mentally ill but obviously I'm not qualified to make that diagnosis..
Was /is TO mentally ill? They seem cut from the same cloth with AB being much more extreme.
AB seems to hurt others while being the victim so to me that's just a horrible person not JUST a victim of CTE.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I hear ya but when it comes to mental illness and with someone that is far away from normal like AB was, football is not where he should have been. There’s a reason why treatment centers take you out of daily life and isolate you for 28 days or however long it takes. That’s the kind of help AB needs, not keeping his idle hands busy with a football. Nevermind I am sure Brady pushed his fake TB12 crap on him but that’s just an educated guess.

When it comes to mental illness and chemical imbalances, the cure doesn’t rub off of others and somehow that person straightens them self out through osmosis. It’s takes clinical doctors, therapy and medication. AB has something seriously wrong that drinking 15 gallons of water a day, avocado ice cream or catching footballs can not solve.

You’re right, Brady’s job is to win football games but it shouldn’t be at the cost of someone’s welfare and that’s exactly the kind of low life Brady is, he uses people to win at any cost. It’s shameful if you ask me. No f***ing morals at all, just win! Brady did it with AB and he did it with Gronk, Sherman and tried to get Edelman to keep playing on a shattered knee. The guy doesn’t give a shit about other people’s welfare.

It is up to AB and his family to decide if he was/is in a metal state which requires that type of treatment. I am sure the physicians that the Bucs employ would recommend help if AB, the team or his family expressed concern.

He also was not playing from October till the end of December so who knows what kind of mind state occurred during this time that manifested into his outburst.

I would put this more on the organization then one player on the team if they had noticed a change in behavior upon return to play.

15 gallons of water a day? who can even physically do that lmao? but since 2015 AB has been drinking a gallon a day as he believes it is a practice that has benifits, such as improved endurance and nutrient transportation.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
FIN0I22WUAMw9tO

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It is up to AB and his family to decide if he was/is in a metal state which requires that type of treatment. I am sure the physicians that the Bucs employ would recommend help if AB, the team or his family expressed concern.

He also was not playing from October till the end of December so who knows what kind of mind state occurred during this time that manifested into his outburst.

I would put this more on the organization then one player on the team if they had noticed a change in behavior upon return to play.

15 gallons of water a day? who can even physically do that lmao? but since 2015 AB has been drinking a gallon a day as he believes it is a practice that has benifits, such as improved endurance and nutrient transportation.

I've done a gallon a day for a period. You piss a lot but feel really good otherwise. I'd do it again if I actually had the time to piss 10 times a day anymore.

15 gallons is not possible.

Reactions: DaveG and Tarantula

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK

I'm pretty certain that would cause major harm to anyone's body. Extreme case of water intoxication.

I've done a gallon a day for a period. You piss a lot but feel really good otherwise. I'd do it again if I actually had the time to piss 10 times a day anymore.

15 gallons is not possible.

Sorry I was greatly exaggerating and being sarcastic about Brady’s unhealthy intake of water. I thought everyone knew his daily water intake was ridiculous and I was being grandiose. My bad.

According to this Brady will sometimes drink over 2 gallons of H2O n some days.

Tom Brady Drinks an Insane Amount of Water Every Day, But Is It Good For You?

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
oh boy, here we go. Any bets that we see AB back in a Bucs uniform by playoff time?

Still, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Brown has not yet been released by the Buccaneers as of Monday evening. Per Schefter, the Buccaneers and the NFL are trying to work out how to proceed.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
oh boy, here we go. Any bets that we see AB back in a Bucs uniform by playoff time?

Still, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Brown has not yet been released by the Buccaneers as of Monday evening. Per Schefter, the Buccaneers and the NFL are trying to work out how to proceed.

Probably just trying to figure out how to avoid a grievance since he is claiming he was hurt now

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Maybe the NFL wants to know more about those bonuses before letting the Buccs cut him loose.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Nah, I think I agree with Tony Dungy on Brown. Dungy said it two years ago after the Raiders fiasco. “No team should sign Brown until he receives the help he needs”. It was true in 2019 and it is still true today.

Brady enabled AB, not once but twice with the results being exactly the same as it has been throughout AB’s entire career. Maybe if Brady believed in medical science instead of playing with a snake oil salesman (Alex Guerrero) and thinking gallons of daily water intake and avocados cures everything, it’s possible AB got the help he truly needs. Brady deserves zero pats on the back nor accolades for the AB situation. His post game presser was as lame as his advocacy to bring Brown to the teams he plays on.
Total BS opinion from a butt hurt Pats fan.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Total BS opinion from a butt hurt Pats fan.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry Brady fan boy but my opinion developed over time, it wasn’t a snap decision. I was completely bummed when he left but I can tell you the exact moment it changed 100%. When Edelman told us that he tried to recruit him down to TB while he was a Patriot. That pissed me off. It’s fine he wants to leave, that’s apart of the game, players come and go. I root for uniforms not players because I am no longer a child. But to leave and try to disrupt the team you left and drag the high end talent out while you leave, that bothers me.

I don’t even need to get into him and his bogus TB12 system created by a criminal and snake oil salesman. People who fleece and con others is another big no no for me. Read up on Alex Guerrero, those are the people Tom surrounds himself with, it’s deplorable.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Sorry I was greatly exaggerating and being sarcastic about Brady’s unhealthy intake of water. I thought everyone knew his daily water intake was ridiculous and I was being grandiose. My bad.

According to this Brady will sometimes drink over 2 gallons of H2O n some days.

Tom Brady Drinks an Insane Amount of Water Every Day, But Is It Good For You?

Nah I knew you were kidding, sorry if I came off like a pedantic asshole.

Like I said I've done the 1 gallon and that's basically the limit of what I could do. You feel great but you're in and out of the bathroom like all freaking day. 2 gallons? Is he on an IV drip or something?

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry Brady fan boy but my opinion developed over time, it wasn’t a snap decision. I was completely bummed when he left but I can tell you the exact moment it changed 100%. When Edelman told us that he tried to recruit him down to TB while he was a Patriot. That pissed me off. It’s fine he wants to leave, that’s apart of the game, players come and go. I root for uniforms not players because I am no longer a child. But to leave and try to disrupt the team you left and drag the high end talent out while you leave, that bothers me.

I don’t even need to get into him and his bogus TB12 system created by a criminal and snake oil salesman. People who fleece and con others is another big no no for me. Read up on Alex Guerrero, those are the people Tom surrounds himself with, it’s deplorable.
You post is full of exaggeration and hyperbole in order to justify your point of view.
Edelman was at the tail end of his career in April 2020 and was not high end talent. If Edelman had said yes to Brady a trade still would have to have been worked out. He couldn't just "up and leave". Same as Gronk.
Guerrero did have issues but you make it imply that Brady surrounds himself with all sorts of crappy individuals which just isn't true. You still come across as a jilted fanboy and even though you are "no longer a child" you are still immature.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tampa doesn't just want to outright cut him because he could walk right to another team in time for the playoffs. That and i'm sure the fact they're hurting at WR is at playing into the decision making process at least a little bit.

Still betting on the Bucs shutting him down and just letting him sit on the couch.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
You post is full of exaggeration and hyperbole in order to justify your point of view.
Edelman was at the tail end of his career in April 2020 and was not high end talent. If Edelman had said yes to Brady a trade still would have to have been worked out. He couldn't just "up and leave". Same as Gronk.
Guerrero did have issues but you make it imply that Brady surrounds himself with all sorts of crappy individuals which just isn't true. You still come across as a jilted fanboy and even though you are "no longer a child" you are still immature.
Due, you and I have been on the same page on most everything about the Patriots over the years. If you remember my postings, I have always stated I was a Steve Grogan fan boy over Brady. I also used to back you up over Brady on the Bruins Negative Shit Board on here. I am like one of the few that stood up for you.

But please don’t insult my intelligence and call me fan boy because over 2 years my opinion has changed about Brady. I am intelligent enough to formulate an opinion that has nothing to do with emotions. Here’s another thing, I don’t give a f*** if the Pats or Bruins win, I just want to be entertained. I have no emotional attachment to sports anymore, which includes individual players.

You know what works me up though, conmen and people that act selfishly and not in the best interest of others. Guerrero has “some issues”? WTF the dude was found guilty in a court of law for being a snake oil salesman and lying about being a doctor in 2005. Then again, the FTC came back down on him for another scam medicine he was advertising as a cure for concussions in 2012. Brady and Welker were pumping the product to other players. He has a list of lawsuits based all around fraud and deceit. That’s shady no matter what you want to think and that is Brady’s TB12 partner. Sorry, you don’t like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad