NFL: Antonio Brown walks out on Bucs during game vs Jets - career as a Buc is over

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
You hush. Whole Lotta Money is one of the great works of our time. We should be so lucky to blessed with such brilliant lyrics as "whole lotta money" repeated 34 times over. It's just got so many layers.

AB is just a brilliant mind. #NoMoreWhiteWomen2020

T R U T H.

Tupac and Biggie ain't shit compared to Mr Big Chest y'all.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Possibly.. but there are plenty of athletes who have mental health & behavioral issues not rooted in concussions. Because the media constantly fixates on CTE, it seems every crime, domestic dispute, reckless act, etc is now attributed to head trauma. People commit crimes & struggle with mental health independent of concussions. It's stupid that CTE has become the unverified catch-all explanation for every anti-social act in the NFL (& alumni). peace
Part of my guess here comes from how this stuff we all call crazy seemed to start to show up late into his time with the Steelers.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I still say it's just pure unadulterated ego.

Brown got thrown off a team in college for being an asshole and it seems pretty convenient that his spiral can be tracked to just after he got his first big contract. The moment he feels his needs are not being met, he lashes out. Did it in Pittsburgh when Juju won team MVP, did it in Oakland after the whole helmet fiasco and Mayock trying to keep him in line. And then he did it in New England when they rightly cut him for being a rapist and trying to intimidate people involved.

Tampa was the same thing. Arians pulled him for whatever reason and he threw a tantrum.

Dude just thinks he's the end all be all and thus everyone must do as he demands.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
300px-Listening_to_Trash.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Did they say why? None of the recaps I've seen explain it.

It’s AB, normal logic and causation don’t necessarily apply.

Get this man some help. He clearly has taken to many shots to the head and has serious brain damage. He's also never been the same since getting knocked out vs Cincy.

Wasn’t he doing crazy a-hole stuff before that too? The hits to the head seem to have vastly exacerbated it, but I don’t think he was dealing with a full deck of cards in the first place. Someone help me out here- weren’t there issues before Burfect did what Burfect does?

Anyways, we pay millions of dollars to guys specifically trained in one task that’ll ruin their bodies. Psychologically that’s gonna leave some dudes in dark, confused mindsets. As meme-able as the visual is, the dude clearly isn’t all there at this point and I hope he gets some professional help. I doubt it’ll happen, that’s not how these things go, but it just seems like he’ll lose his shit even more without football. Hope I’m wrong.

Also, as much as I think Brady is a sniveling sack of shit, I admire him for what he said and feel it’s spot on. Brown is also an asshole, but he didn’t physically hurt anyone here and seems to just be lashing out in a weird way. Hope the team can get him sitting down with a psychologist or somethin at least.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
You know I'm not an expert, but when a literal murderer looks like less of an asshole than you, ya might just have to get your stuff in order.

Also football players need to stop thinking they're qualified to rap. Cole Beasley, AB, Bell and somebody else all put out tracks and they're all f***ing garbage. The only athlete that seems to have somewhat of a grasp on how to rap is Damien Lillard given it was a side hobby of his for most of his life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad