NBA Anthony Davis requests trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Why would AD got to NYC unless he knows someone's coming with him.

He isn't going to a place that'll have an injured KP and nothing else.

AD would love to be a NY Knick. Knox looks highly impressive and KP is on the team. Hardaway and Mudiay have performed well and both Trier and Mitchell Robinson are developing nicely. They also have a high pick next year and could attract a Kyrie Irving or Kevin Durant.
If I had to guess Anthony Davis' first choice would be NY. The Garden rocks when the Knicks have a great team.
Knicks would have easily made a play for him next year in free agency.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
AD would love to be a NY Knick. Knox looks highly impressive and KP is on the team. Hardaway and Mudiay have performed well and both Trier and Mitchell Robinson are developing nicely. They also have a high pick next year and could attract a Kyrie Irving or Kevin Durant.
If I had to guess Anthony Davis' first choice would be NY. The Garden rocks when the Knicks have a great team.
Knicks would have easily made a play for him next year in free agency.

I can only assume you are a Knicks fan.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I'll say one thing, Raps fan should hope he ends up in LA since that makes it extremely difficult for them to snag Khwai as well.

Sep 19, 2008
Knicks are losers. why would anyone want to go play there. They're a franchise in complete disarray.

Come to LA and get a ring. Like you could go to the Knicks and get a ring :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'll say one thing, Raps fan should hope he ends up in LA since that makes it extremely difficult for them to snag Khwai as well.

If you're referring to the Lakers then I don't know how much that matters because the Clippers appear to be the LA team the Raptors need to worry about. It's still early and no one knows what Kawhi wants but the speculation has been that he doesn't want to join LeBron.

Reactions: Ivan13

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i love pop as a head coach but man, the lakers have been irrelevant for 6-7 years now and this guy is still salty as hell

lol @ the rumors that he'd one day coach them. he's despised the lakers for years

not to mention this is blatant collusion. hey NBA, where you at? imagine someone from the lakers telling another organization something along these lines. the entire league would implode

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
50,000? The man has a family to feed.

Takes him 7 minutes to make that - great job NBA, you guys really showed him !!!

i love pop as a head coach but man, the lakers have been irrelevant for 6-7 years now and this guy is still salty as hell

lol @ the rumors that he'd one day coach them. he's despised the lakers for years

not to mention this is blatant collusion. hey NBA, where you at? imagine someone from the lakers telling another organization something along these lines. the entire league would implode

Amazes me that the Lakers are the most successful franchise and yet the NBA (more specifically Stern) has always had something against them.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Takes him 7 minutes to make that - great job NBA, you guys really showed him !!!

Amazes me that the Lakers are the most successful franchise and yet the NBA (more specifically Stern) has always had something against them.
What did Stern do that was so bad? He rejected the CP3 trade as a representative of the team ownership. And rightfully so.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
What did Stern do that was so bad? He rejected the CP3 trade as a representative of the team ownership. And rightfully so.

he rejected the better deal for a lesser one and did his old buddy donald sterling a solid in the process. not to mention he was influenced by ****bag owners like cuban and gilbert who immediately threw fits over the cp3 to lakers deal

i get it, he was the owner of the hornets so he had every right to reject it. but when you come out publicly and say nothing but "basketball reasons" as the reasoning behind the veto, it clearly shows there was lots of shady stuff going down behind the scenes. **** stern forever for setting the lakers franchise back a decade

Reactions: Voight

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
he rejected the better deal for a lesser one and did his old buddy donald sterling a solid in the process. not to mention he was influenced by ****bag owners like cuban and gilbert who immediately threw fits over the cp3 to lakers deal

i get it, he was the owner of the hornets so he had every right to reject it. but when you come out publicly and say nothing but "basketball reasons" as the reasoning behind the veto, it clearly shows there was lots of shady stuff going down behind the scenes. **** stern forever for setting the lakers franchise back a decade
He's a hero for setting the Lakers back.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
He's a hero for setting the Lakers back.

giphy.gif

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

It really bugs me about AD. He looks like a God on the court, his stats are obviously insane. But why can't he lead his team to success? Is it his fault? Is it just the game moving on from traditional bigs (Embiid disagrees there though)?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

It really bugs me about AD. He looks like a God on the court, his stats are obviously insane. But why can't he lead his team to success? Is it his fault? Is it just the game moving on from traditional bigs (Embiid disagrees there though)?

so we're gonna act like the pelicans didn't sweep portland in the playoffs less than a year ago?

comparing lillard's situation to AD's isn't a fair comparison

Reactions: Voight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad