OT: And now we return to our regularly scheduled program

Mr Orangeshirt

Dec 12, 2008
Xville,TN
4. First dibs on my alias name: Roger Kint.
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Reactions: brian_griffin

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Breaking News: The Giraffe Uprising has conquered a 6 block area including Key Bank Arena and have proclaimed it The People's Republic of TAGE. I for one welcome our new giraffe overlords!
Uh.. sorry to burst your bubble but they are part of ANTIPO.

Many nations, the USA among them, as well as factions and groups not in seats of power around the globe, have recruited, trained, funded, planned, and led insurrections from the shadows and/or leveraged such actions. The overt linkages aren't always widely publicly known until later, long after the general public has accepted the straightforward apparent reality.
This is only making the argument that it's possible, not that it's happening.

1. An appearance of a rather leaderless organization, or have apparent leaders in place who could be replaced in the event of their untimely death, while the true leaders remain in the shadows.
Sure, but you're going to be less organized and effective that way.

In order to remain in the shadows, you need to be able to control information flow. That is very difficult to do in the information age, especially when you are loosely organized.

3. One or more intentional setups, where I plant easily debunked evidence my organization is behind actions it is not. That way, any future assertions / attributions of malfeasance to me / my true organization will be met with skepticism, if not outright dismissal.
4. First dibs on my alias name: Roger Kint.
So, propaganda. Yeah.

Again, possible, but not an argument that it's happening.

If there was a coordinated plan by "ANTIFA", it hasn't been very effective so far.

I read the linked CHAZ demands someone posted above. Not one damn statement about NHL expansion, so I really REALLY can't support them.
Wow, didn't think of that. f*** them, I'm on your side now.

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
I wouldn't sign up for your Antifa membership this season.
Deal. All things admitted though, as a 9 year old I did stake a claim to the territory between the "You're leaving NY" and "Welcome to PA" signs by the highway and didn't get any government pushback. If it still exists under my rule, please let me officially renounce that land and take a moment to also denounce both fascism and antifa.

edit: too many boths

Last edited:
Reactions: Der Jaeger

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
15yo GE side by side fridge from previous homeowner won’t cool fully (was their kitchen unit, we moved to garage after 2013 home purchase and kitchen remodel). Will troubleshoot tomorrow. May need to give up ice cream and beer.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
15yo GE side by side fridge from previous homeowner won’t cool fully (was their kitchen unit, we moved to garage after 2013 home purchase and kitchen remodel). Will troubleshoot tomorrow. May need to give up ice cream and beer.
Ice cream maybe--but beer? Never!

Reactions: brian_griffin

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
This guy talks about scenarios but he has a normal size head.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Victory!

My nine year old son has been driving my whole house crazy for three months now. He finally decided to take my advice and watched Captain America. He's now binge watching the entire Marvel series. My house has peace..... at least until End Game.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Do any other Buffalo residents think the Byron Brown has done a horrible job the past 15 years? He's obviously already received criticism for the way he's chosen to handle the protests, but in general I also happen to think he's failed in bigger ways. Our schools suck, our already poor communities are getting even poorer, unemployment is well above the national average, etc. Not looking for an argument here I just wanted to hear some other opinions on his tenure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00