All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Oh damn. Embarrassed to be the first person to not make their pick in time. Sorry for holding this up. I'll pick now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I almost took Vader. Actually had part of it typed out

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I think that it is a brilliant move by @CHGoalie27 to select Hawk. You can select Animal much later and no one should be interested in drafting him. That way you get one of the very best tag teams of all time and not needing to miss a turn. Kudos to you.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I think that it is a brilliant move by @CHGoalie27 to select Hawk. You can select Animal much later and no one should be interested in drafting him. That way you get one of the very best tag teams of all time and not needing to miss a turn. Kudos to you.
Unless someone in this draft has the same fondness for wrenches that I do.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
LOL you'd only be hurting yourself, feel free to call my bluff but i have a few back up plans in case someone does!
Selecting the superior Road Warrior does add a wee layer of protection. Hawk was a promo machine. Threatening to rape Ric Flair on World Championship Wrestling is an all-time favorite. Tears every time.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think that it is a brilliant move by @CHGoalie27 to select Hawk. You can select REDACTED much later and no one should be interested in drafting him. That way you get one of the very best tag teams of all time and not needing to miss a turn. Kudos to you.

While I personally wouldn’t select a certain someone, it’s happened before.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah it has happened a few times where a tag team is seemingly off the table with a single pick only for the other member to inexplicably get picked by someone else later on. It's also worked out as planned many times. We'll see if anyone dislikes CHGoalie27 enough to scuttle his plans. I wonder...

theedge9

May 21, 2018
Yeah it has happened a few times where a tag team is seemingly off the table with a single pick only for the other member to inexplicably get picked by someone else later on. It's also worked out as planned many times. We'll see if anyone dislikes CHGoalie27 enough to scuttle his plans. I wonder...
Yah I took Road Dogg a couple years ago with the purpose of using him as Jesse James

theedge9

May 21, 2018
I was legit taking them as a tag team with my next pick lol, so that was defintiley a great pick on your part!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I was legit taking them as a tag team with my next pick lol, so that was defintiley a great pick on your part!
It was between them and Vader and next pick goes Vader!
We're in the rounds where everyone picked will be a swipe from someone else's next pick.

Reactions: Kaner9

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yah I took Road Dogg a couple years ago with the purpose of using him as Jesse James

I loved the usage of Road Dogg on that card. Probably my favourite piece of booking that anyone has done on a card over the years.

I do like the New Age Outlaws pick as well. One of my favourite tag teams. Not tremendous in the ring but great when in the right spots. Perfect example of the sum being greater than its parts.

theedge9

May 21, 2018
I just want to let everyone know that I I'm going to not be able to make my pic until after work tonight so sorry for the delay but no need to refresh the draft in the day till like 3 or 4 Eastern time.

It circled back to me before I was totally ready

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Damn. Really hoped I could get Rick Steiner this year. I figured someone would take Scott thinking nobody would take Rick on their own.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I was probably going to take Funk with my next pick. Also have to say good value on the Owens pick and I also like Martel going where he did.

Reactions: theedge9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad