All-Time Wrestling Draft: 2021

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
les Habs, please stop trying to be so cool and just post the name. I have GB net and can't see your images on my pc or phone.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Trade to announce:

- @CHGoalie27 gets The APA and Sabu
-I get New Jack

He will confirm.

les Habs, please stop trying to be so cool and just post the name. I have GB net and can't see your images on my pc or phone.

I posted the image I was asked to post. You’ll notice how all the posts of guys not in the trade are different. And to put it mildly, lighten up.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Some of the delay is on me as well. I also work 12 hour shifts in healthcare. I work in an emergency department at a hospital. I know that I had held up the draft on one of my picks, I was sleeping after a night shift.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

I see I'm not the only one trying to channel that sweet, sweet early new generation magic.

There have been probably four pictures posted in the picks thread that I haven't been able to see. I don't know what's going on with that.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I don't think that anyone needs to worry about the pace. Things have been moving along nicely and if someone has actual commitments that preclude them from making a wrestling draft pick almost immediately then we can all probably live with that.

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
Some of the delay is on me as well. I also work 12 hour shifts in healthcare. I work in an emergency department at a hospital. I know that I had held up the draft on one of my picks, I was sleeping after a night shift.
No problem. :thumbu:

Elvis P

Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

Misawa was a great pick. Last week I had chest pains for the first time. I'm not 60+, I have a son who is a sophomore in college and I want to see him graduate. I'm retiring from ATDs to focus on my health problems. Good luck to all.​

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

Misawa was a great pick. Last week I had chest pains for the first time. I'm not 60+, I have a son who is a sophomore in college and I want to see him graduate. I'm retiring from ATDs to focus on my health problems. Good luck to all.​

Sorry to hear that.

theedge9

May 21, 2018
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

Sorry to hear that as well, we will miss you! Great picks

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

Aww shit dude, just please be ok

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

I wish you the very best of health.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Casting call for armchair GMs who may want to take over for Hawkman.

PM KingHollywood if you can help!

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
Casting call for armchair GMs who may want to take over for Hawkman.

PM KingHollywood if you can help!
It's the return of the Anonymous General Manager to the rescue!

Take a bow sir or madam:

PM KingHollywood if it's the Anonymous GM's turn.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
0_Lucha-Bros.jpg

Take care, brother

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
If no one takes over, how about a dispersal draft? Hawkman chose 9 guys. There's 11 of us, so could do a lottery for those 9 picks.

HandsomeHollywood

Mar 20, 2017
If no one takes over, how about a dispersal draft? Hawkman chose 9 guys. There's 11 of us, so could do a lottery for those 9 picks.
That's an idea. Someone has stepped up as of now, but if the majority would rather a different approach, I'm all ears.

We can do a lottery for those picks or we can void them. We can also reinsert those wrestlers.

In the past, the anonymous GM has taken over when this happens, and I usually side with rulings that have precedent.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
That's an idea. Someone has stepped up as of now, but if the majority would rather a different approach, I'm all ears.

We can do a lottery for those picks or we can void them. We can also reinsert those wrestlers.

In the past, the anonymous GM has taken over when this happens, and I usually side with rulings that have precedent.

Oh I like that someone else takes over better. My idea was just a plan B if nobody took over but looks like you got someone.

Reactions: KingHollywood

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
The picks from the anonymous GM they have;

Gargano
Okada
Dream
Osperay
Tanahashi
Ibushi
Ray Fenix / Penta El Zero M
Race
Black

I’d say if the anonymous GM wants to make the next two selections that will bring us up to 11. We can then randomize the order and we each get to draft someone.

Or another option is we can each PM someone (KingHollywood) which wrestler or tag team that is our top choice. That way you can choose to go for someone who is more of a top choice or you can pick a lesser guy who more less fits a plan of yours and you will have a much better chance at them. After we see the selected wrestlers get randomed we can draft the remaining guys from the people who didn’t win their selections.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad