All Things Jerseys

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I ordered a blank adidas stadium series jersey on wednesday from SportsK (reddit claims its legit) for $155.

It showed up this morning just in time for the game. I really have no idea if it's fake or not, it's exactly like the jersey's I saw at the garden. I don't think anyone could tell the difference; I kind of think it's real anyway.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I ordered a blank adidas stadium series jersey on wednesday from SportsK (reddit claims its legit) for $155.

It showed up this morning just in time for the game. I really have no idea if it's fake or not, it's exactly like the jersey's I saw at the garden. I don't think anyone could tell the difference; I kind of think it's real anyway.

Sportsk is legit. They have everything on clearance because they are going out of business unfortunately.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Yea, that’s what I’ve been seeing. Unfortunately a 56 won’t cut it for a man of my voluptuousness.

Used to buy asap, but with no shortage of RR2.0 and new thirds, I didn’t think there would be a supply issue for these.

Supply issue seems to have been less then necessary. Addidas done phoned in the production of jerseys this year :facepalm:

Like krederman mention sportstk legit, no need to question them.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Sportsk is legit. They have everything on clearance because they are going out of business unfortunately.

Oh damn that's sad to hear. They always had good prices and a great selection.

Not supporting fanatics.... But they have a 25% off coupon. (skates) which works on ALL jerseys right now.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

RUNYR

Dec 24, 2020
Bought a blank Stadium Series and going to buy a name kit (likely Zibs). Any recommendations on good embroidery shops in NJ to stitch it on?

Reactions: nyrmetros

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I'm sure the answers to my question are in this thread, but I'd rather not spend 4 hours trawling through 75 pages to find them.

Hopefully one of you can help me without too much trouble.

Adidas does not seem to ship overseas. Fanatics does.

Would I be right in assuming Fanatics = garbage and Adidas = decent?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Anyone at the game tonight happen to see what inventory of SS jerseys at Chase Square/in-arena was like?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Yesterday, went to team store for first time in a while to get a Stadium Series jersey for a friend. They didnt have what he wanted, but I did see the late 70s/80s blue "NEW YORK" jersey. Had no idea they were being sold this year. Since they had one in my size and they were on sale, had to grab one. Sometime in late 90s/early 00s, Cosby's had them, customized. Didn't buy one, later changed my mind, but they were gone. Have only seen them on EBay since and they have been to expensive, imo.
Anyone have any suggestions for a place that customize it CORRECTLY? Meaning, the proper small letters they used for the name before they switched to the Arch? pictures for reference:

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Looks like the panarin stadium jerseys from nhlshop are shipping. Originally the website said shipping after 3/14 for panarin jerseys.

1000006545.jpg

Reactions: KennyWu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad