All Things Jerseys

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
I don't see the patch anywhere. Getting a Panarin 52

Is this the wrong patch?

Edit
I had to call and fix my shipping address and the jersey isnt shipping until March. I dont know if thats a problem for you? Im not going to the stadium game so the wait is fine for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_164839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_164839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 7

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Is this the wrong patch?

Edit
I had to call and fix my shipping address and the jersey isnt shipping until March. I dont know if thats a problem for you? Im not going to the stadium game so the wait is fine for me.

Yeah, that's it but it didn't pop up for me when I searched "Stadium Series Patch". IDK. Thanks for the assist, though, I ordered it.

I saw the jerseys will take a while to ship but that's okay with me.

Reactions: yada

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Yeah, that's it but it didn't pop up for me when I searched "Stadium Series Patch". IDK. Thanks for the assist, though, I ordered it.

I saw the jerseys will take a while to ship but that's okay with me.
LOL sometimes search buttons could work better.

I found it just looking at the stadium series items and ordered without reading. When i didnt see isles or rangers on it when i actually looked at it i went uh oh. :laugh:

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Just like the alternate, these are really growing on me. I like them both.

Plus, this is the last year a "name" will be making these jerseys (ie... Adidas, Reebok, CCM, etc...) instead of Fanatics. For some reason, that really bothers me and the likelihood of me buying an "authentic Fanatics" jersey is about zero.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Sportsk has good deals on rangers jerseys. Meanwhile is this okay to wear to a Rangers Game?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: nyrmetros

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Just like the alternate, these are really growing on me. I like them both.

Plus, this is the last year a "name" will be making these jerseys (ie... Adidas, Reebok, CCM, etc...) instead of Fanatics. For some reason, that really bothers me and the likelihood of me buying an "authentic Fanatics" jersey is about zero.

I don't expect the difference to be noticeable aside from the logo.

Fanatics is taking over the Adidas factory for Made-in-Canada jerseys (The ones worn by players on the ice), and they have already taken over manufacturing of the retail Adidas jerseys years ago, the same way they took over retail manufacturing for the NFL from Nike.

Reactions: KennyWu

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I don't expect the difference to be noticeable aside from the logo.

Fanatics is taking over the Adidas factory for Made-in-Canada jerseys (The ones worn by players on the ice), and they have already taken over manufacturing of the retail Adidas jerseys years ago, the same way they took over retail manufacturing for the NFL from Nike.

They make the "premiere" jerseys but not the "authentic" (primegreen) jerseys I think.

Yeah, I know, but Fanatics logo and "authentic" just might never wash with me. IDK.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
So I've been checking in on Adidas' website and the app. At first the Rangers stadium series jersey was supposed to be up for sale Friday @ 3am. Then it said it was going to drop on Saturday @3am and now it's saying Tuesday @ 3am

NHL :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad