All Things Jerseys

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I’m going to the game on Monday, are they selling the new jersey and do they come with the patch?

They unfortunately do NOT come with the $20 patch.

If you notice them selling Panarin or blank Stadium Series jerseys in the ground floor concourse could you report back?

I could not find any blank jerseys at the last home game. All had name and number and were $280 plus tax.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
What was so bad about it?
Thinner material, the letters and numbers are like iron ons (no stitching). All patchwork is printed and flat with graphical stitching rather than actual.

It's cheap on purpose

Last edited:

045NYR

Oct 1, 2008
If you notice them selling Panarin or blank Stadium Series jerseys in the ground floor concourse could you report back?
Spoke with an employee at the game last night. Panarin Jerseys are on backorder and wont arrive at MSG until after the outdoor game and they wont be receiving any blanks as far as he knew. You can get the blanks on the Adidas website though

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Spoke with an employee at the game last night. Panarin Jerseys are on backorder and wont arrive at MSG until after the outdoor game and they wont be receiving any blanks as far as he knew. You can get the blanks on the Adidas website though
thank you!

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
I Have a 31 Reebok (MIC) circa 2015/2016, that I want to get a Shesterkin Nameplate for?
I want Stiched not Heat Pressed.
I can get it stitched onto Jersey.
Where can I get a Nameplate made?
Arena Wear?
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Thinner material, the letters and numbers are like iron ons (no stitching). All patchwork is printed and flat with graphical stitching rather than actual.

It's cheap on purpose
Reebok started the trend of flat letters with fake stitching on them. The Rangers replica jersey with ccm/koho used to retail for $75. Reebok bumped the replica price to $115.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Was waiting for benh to get the SS jerseys in, but now that seems in question. Anyone know where I can get a size 60?

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Was waiting for benh to get the SS jerseys in, but now that seems in question. Anyone know where I can get a size 60?

Looks like your best bet right now is a blank 56 from the nhl store. All custpmized 56/60 sold out on the msg store and nhlshop No 60s available unless MSG has them at the arena.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Looks like your best bet right now is a blank 56 from the nhl store. All custpmized 56/60 sold out on the msg store and nhlshop No 60s available unless MSG has them at the arena.
Yea, that’s what I’ve been seeing. Unfortunately a 56 won’t cut it for a man of my voluptuousness.

Used to buy asap, but with no shortage of RR2.0 and new thirds, I didn’t think there would be a supply issue for these.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad