All Things Jerseys

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
My Rangers Fandom and wallet definitely don't work well together. However the fake jerseys are for the streets! Playing street hockey!

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony

Can't tell if the man on the left has a Fanatics version of the 2024 Stadium Series or a DHgate counterfeit. If it's a Fanatics version, can't believe how bad it looks compared to the two on the right.

LOL i saw that and was busy looking at the A which panarin didnt wear in the game. I didnt notice that it was a fake, shiny nhl shield so it was supposed to be addidas.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
I hate fake jerseys but, BUT, when the real ones are super expensive and sell out in 5 seconds I guess I can't blame the guy for looking like shit. I mean, for buying that jersey.

Reactions: xbure9x

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
If anyone's still looking for SS jerseys sportsk has blanks for 160
Only in 46 and 50 :(

If anyone knows a place where I an get a blank 60, please let me know. I waited for benh and then he (and all Canadian retailers) never received SS jerserys.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Anyone know the best place to get a blank customized

Everyone has their own opinion but I couldn’t be happier with Stitches in Whitestone. It’s 90 bucks for the customization and their work is top notch. Plus unlike Arena Wear I don’t spend the extra money having to ship to them back and forth and I’m able to drop off and pick up at their store in Queens. It does take 6 weeks for them to turn around the jersey but in my opinion it’s well worth it.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Everyone has their own opinion but I couldn’t be happier with Stitches in Whitestone. It’s 90 bucks for the customization and their work is top notch. Plus unlike Arena Wear I don’t spend the extra money having to ship to them back and forth and I’m able to drop off and pick up at their store in Queens. It does take 6 weeks for them to turn around the jersey but in my opinion it’s well worth it.
I've heard about them. They do the jersey for the Mets and Islanders?

Reactions: Bricho

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: nyrmetros

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Next year Fanatics will sell at retail:

Replica jersey
Almost Authentic jersey
Actual Authentic jersey
Practice jersey

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
has anyone ever bought an authentic jersey from the MSG shop? Adam Fox Adidas Authentic Road Jersey

is this gonna be as high quality as a jersey from Hockey-Authentic or is it fanatics garbage?
The stock photos are terrible. I'd rather go to MSG and buy it if that's possible for you. They SHOULD have the nameplate on the back, and yes, I have bought TWO now from MSG: a Trouba Stadium Series and a Fox Retro Reverse. Both are amazing.

Reactions: zlev

DrandonBudinsky

Mar 15, 2022
SadisonMareGarden
I have had this blank CCM TBTC jersey I’ve been meaning to get customized.

Has anyone here ever sent your TBTC jersey to any customizer? My first call would have been Cosby, but since they’re gone I’m all ears for any suggestions.
013BF3EA-8746-48F2-8455-600E62A09646.jpeg

Second question would be, who should I get? Was thinking Leetch since Messier may be too obvious. Thoughts?

Last edited:

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
I have had this blank CCM TBTC jersey I’ve been meaning to get customized.

Has anyone here ever sent your TBTC jersey to any customizer? My first call would have been Cosby, but since they’re gone I’m all ears for any suggestions.View attachment 857023

Second question would be, who should I get? Was thinking Leetch since Messier may be too obvious. Thoughts?
Omg..... Absolutely stunning!!!
When and where did you get it from?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad