All Things Jerseys

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Whoever made this decision, whether it was the league or the team, needs to really take a long look in the mirror.

This is the MSG team store. How can you ship a jersey for a game in February no earlier than 3/15?
View attachment 813123

Imagine traveling in for this game and you want to get this jersey and you have no chance to wear it at the game where it is being played?

Can we talk about the fact that the jersey doesn't even come with the patch? You have to order that separately for 20 bucks!

fm

Jul 28, 2016
Anybody looking to offload jerseys of semi-obscure/disgraced guys who are no longer on the team?

Or a Liberty 3 Chytil?

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
For the SS jerseys, it looks like some will be shipping Monday.

I of course picked Panarin, which still says 3/5

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
They should have released these a month ago to allow people who want them to have them in time.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Watching a group of dudes who are mostly of the white demographic talk about "SS" uniforms is very off-putting.

Growing up in the Netherlands, the first association I have with the abbreviation "SS" is indeed with Nazi Germany. But I would never make that connection when we're talking about jerseys on a hockey forum.

You're reaching here.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Growing up in the Netherlands, the first association I have with the abbreviation "SS" is indeed with Nazi Germany. But I would never make that connection when we're talking about jerseys on a hockey forum.

You're reaching here.

My parents were born in 1938 and 1939 respectively and grew up during World War II in abject poverty, abuse, and unimaginable loss. However, that war ended 78 years ago and we're talking about Stadium Series jerseys in a hockey forum jersey thread. The comment is ridiculous, completely speculative, overreaching and insulting.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
The second people start paying $20 additional for a patch, rather than it be included in the $279 price, they'll realize they can charge you for it and you'll never get it free again.

They haven't come with the patch dating back to when the Rangers were last in an outdoor game. Not agreeing or disagreeing with your point but it's not a new development either.

Reactions: Ail

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
They haven't come with the patch dating back to when the Rangers were last in an outdoor game. Not agreeing or disagreeing with your point but it's not a new development either.

I bought a jersey at the 2018 WC at Citi Field, and it came without a patch.

I also ended up not paying for it because they forgot to ring it up haha. So I wasn't complaining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad